Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: MMORPG games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know a free 2 play fun player filling MMORPG.Huh

and ya not to be a douche but plz dont say maplestory that game too me is crap. Umm ALSO NO RUNESCAPE, or aq worlds.Dodgy Im talking about nice downloadable games. it has to have a really large playerbase. ThxBig Grin
Runesca- *reads rest of post* Oh, nevermind.
(06-18-2011, 02:27 PM)Xanatos Wrote: [ -> ]Runesca- *reads rest of post* Oh, nevermind.

Ha lol...
Cabal Online.
http://www.Cabalonline.com
It's a free MMORPG with nice combat effects.
Allods Online was a pretty good game. Also Runes of Magic is pretty neat but extremely glitchy.
(06-18-2011, 02:27 PM)Xanatos Wrote: [ -> ]Runesca- *reads rest of post* Oh, nevermind.

Haha... I was about to say the same.

You might want to try Guild Wars, it's not free but it's cheap these days (8$ one part?), and it doesn't have a monthly fee (you only buy the game). It's a trilogy, but I assure you only one part will keep you playing for quite a while.
World Of Tanks.. If you look for something Less "Mass"
Lord of the Rings Online is a very good MMO, and it's free to play.
Perfect World is also a really nice one that's free. You just have to make sure you get the right version for your area.
(06-18-2011, 08:10 PM)Leu Radu Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to try Guild Wars, it's not free but it's cheap these days (8$ one part?), and it doesn't have a monthly fee (you only buy the game). It's a trilogy, but I assure you only one part will keep you playing for quite a while.

Yeah, I think Guild Wars is certainly worth trying. I've been playing for 5 years, if you have any questions just ask...
Pages: 1 2