Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Frictional Games next game this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sooo....

Penumbra Tech Demo - 2006
Penumbra Overture - 2007
Penumbra Black Plague - 2008
Penumbra Requiem - 2008
Amnesia The Dark Descent - 2010
new game - 2011?

What do you think? >.<
If they can get it done by this year that would be great, but I'd prefer it if they took the time necessary to develop it to maximum quality.
I don't think that's really likely to happen, since there haven't been any(not even a single one) revelations about the new game. I'm guessing the next game is going to be released in the first/second quarter of 2012.
They're still working on the engine, so untill it is in a stable version they can't build the game nor even create the modding tools required to do so. Anyways, this was a year of great games(Crysis 2, TesV, Portal 2), so imagine the next(Frictional Games new game, Bioshock Infinite, Dead Island, GTA V, Hitman: Absolution and more).

Besides, Jens does not want to answer it since he already came to this thread and said nothing:

"(This post was last modified: Today 01:23 PM by jens.)"
Oh wow my post has been edited... I thought it was released in 2009 lol.
You though Amnesia was released in 2009? [Image: facepalm.png]

Spoiler below!
[Image: a1ZES.gif]
Oh, so that's what Jens edited.
I was wondering... Tongue
I believe it was Penumbra: Requiem which was edited.
Yes, penumbra requiem was edited
(06-20-2011, 02:30 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]You though Amnesia was released in 2009? [Image: facepalm.png]

Spoiler below!
[Image: a1ZES.gif]
Penumbra Requiem I thought it was released in 2009...

Pages: 1 2