Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Paracusia] A new game, i am working on, inspired by amnesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
RIP: BlueFury

The day he was born - the day he died.
(08-31-2011, 11:13 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]RIP: BlueFury

nope, im not dead. i think the game is.
(09-05-2011, 04:13 PM)BlueFury Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2011, 11:13 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]RIP: BlueFury

nope, im not dead. i think the game is.
Saw that coming a mile away, that's what happens when you try to make games and other "big projects" while having no experience of game development or even having any idea how it works like. Dodgy
Arvuti, could you stop being such a party pooper? Way to discourage someone before they get properly on thier feet. By your standards no human being should ever try new things because they don't know 'how it works like'.
Sure it's a massive project but what about it? If he wants to then let him. Are you on his team helping him? If not then leave him be. Trial and error can be hard on people but it's also a great way to learn.
BlueFury, take a break and go back to it when you feel like it. Don't put a date on it, just take your time and try not to bin it completely. Wink
He was trying to bite more than he can chew.
He's being negative about it, but he has a good point. You should start off making much simpler games (2D platformers, puzzles) and building up to a multiperson team effort amazing 3D adventure bonanza. That said, it is a little presumptive to just assume he hadn't already done that.
Well so much for that. *burns Oscar-grade story*
(09-07-2011, 09:54 AM)Xanatos Wrote: [ -> ]Well so much for that. *burns Oscar-grade story*
keep the story you might end up using it somewhere else...

but if you do burn it, could you send me a video of it, my family keeps hiding the matches and any other ignition sources from me...... Big Grin
i stopped, but didnt delete a thing. still got the files on USB
will work on it when im more experienced
making a great custom story at the moment
with same story Big Grin

btw, killing floor was a mod. later they released it as a game
i wanna do it like that ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12