Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Paracusia] A new game, i am working on, inspired by amnesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
what do you guys want as the main menu
a camera that flies through an old hallway with torches
or paper with drawings, sketches and words like 'help'
something else maybe
I think the camera panning through the hallway is better as the main menu, but perhaps in the options menu the background can change to animated Da Vinci-style drawings on yellow paper. The drawings can be of strange devices, alchemical symbols or figures of strange creatures.
(07-11-2011, 03:50 PM)Xanatos Wrote: [ -> ]I think the camera panning through the hallway is better as the main menu, but perhaps in the options menu the background can change to animated Da Vinci-style drawings on yellow paper. The drawings can be of strange devices, alchemical symbols or figures of strange creatures.

yeah like that
Sounds niceSmile. I could do some voice acting. Death grunt / growling / grunting / (death metal vocals)... and something like that and normal speakingSmile Pm me if you are interested of my help. And of course i can help too with the whole game. And about the scary music... how about guitar with grim/dark sound? And piano...Smile
It should have a more acoustic feel to it, perhaps with a little synthesiser work to add to the eeriness of the castle.
guitar? not really
its around 1800
piano
How far have you've gotten into development really? Since you are making the main menu, I take it that you've gotten quite far. Might we see some screenshots? 'cause I'm pretty curious about this. Smile
Wow,that sounds very exciting! Big Grin
Good Luck with the project,i hope you will make it even scarier than amnesia Tongue
(07-11-2011, 02:40 PM)BlueFury Wrote: [ -> ]what do you guys want as the main menu
something else maybe

I really doubt that you should already be designing main menus when you are still in early development.
(07-14-2011, 01:41 PM)Arvuti Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2011, 02:40 PM)BlueFury Wrote: [ -> ]what do you guys want as the main menu
something else maybe

I really doubt that you should already be designing main menus when you are still in early development.

uhh no, its smarter to create the game first, cuz the menu background will probably be a cam flying through the game
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12