Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How to Uninstall/Install New Radeon Drivers??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, it's me again. I currently have a Radeon HD 4650 Graphics card and have installed the drivers/catalyst from the disc that came with it and I have a windows XP 32 bit operating system. When I go into control panel/system/graphics, it shows ONLY 1 DRIVER AND 1 DRIVER ONLY. But unfortunately when I run Amnesia, it does not recognize my Radeon HD 4650 card and instead reads "GDI Generic" and when I click detect it says "Card is not listed, assuming medium settings". Judging by previous threads, I am assuming that I need to update my drivers. Could someone please go through a step by step process on how to uninstall my current drivers and then how to install the new drivers.
Please post a link to where I should download the VERY LATEST DISPLAY DRIVERS FOR MY RADEON HD 4650 CARD.

Thanks Smile
You already have this topic opened and the answer you seek is in my last reply. It contains a link to the latest driver and everything that you should do there:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...l#pid77591

This topic will be closed now.