Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Beef Jerky?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After finished playing Penumbra: Overture, i would like to know what was the point of the Beef Jerky? When i was being chased by the dogs i tried flicking it to distract them from chasing after me but they didnt go towards it.
you need a grill Tongue
it only works when they ahvent noticed you
I barely even used the beef jerky Tongue
tedy Wrote:you need a grill Tongue

Hahaha, thanks for the laugh man ;D.

I am like Static15, I barely used it. I used it at most one time. And that time it was because I hadn't learned that wolves weren't anything to be frightened of. They go down so easily in any case.

/Breaker
I've only used it a couple times. like in:

Spoiler below!
I believe it's Section B with shaft 12 and 13. There's lots of caged areas with levers that blow steam all over the caged area. I'd throw a beef jerky in there to lure the dogs in and then let it rip.
i used it once, just to look at it
i think he can survive for like a month with all the beef jerky you found :p
and yes...we need a grill XD
I didn't use any of the Beef Jerkyes. I just hit every Dog with my Pick Axe!

alarm4444

We don't used beef jerkys, because the dogs are brainless Big Grin
1. Upgrade the dogs AI
or
2. Make the beef more useful(spc. the dogs don't detect we when we don't touch or attack them, meanwhile eating the meat)
alarm4444 Wrote:We don't used beef jerkys, because the dogs are brainless Big Grin
1. Upgrade the dogs AI
or
2. Make the beef more useful(spc. the dogs don't detect we when we don't touch or attack them, meanwhile eating the meat)
hey i have a idea you can give them a treat and theyal love you forever and then phillip can sick his zombie dog on another zombie dog
Pages: 1 2