Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Envy the Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
[Image: unbirththeme.jpg]

[Image: NewSkybox.jpg]

Your entire body hurts as you wake up in the damp basement and your mind is totally blank except for some vague memories of your family.

Dazzled and confused you begin seeking clues to where you are and why, only to find out that you are trapped in a horrible nightmare from which you can't wake up...

Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project called Envy the Dead. This is hopefully a replica of an old game Thomas Grip was working on which was abandoned due to technical problems at 2004. This mod is based on an alpha version of the first Unbirth which was released publicly at 2008. Using the Amnesia HPL2 engine I'm trying to make it alive again.

Videos --> ModDB

Pictures --> ModDB

Progress --> ModDB

Release Date --> 2013

[Image: Basement1-Room5.1.jpg]
Wow its good to see two modern full conversion mods on the way and I can see from the teaser the amount of work you have put into it already! Can't wait and stick with it! Smile
Thank you, I'm sure that White Night will be better but this is different. Again, thx... Smile
Looking forward to this one, teaser looks great as do the screenshots, keep it up Big Grin~
I think I don't need to say I'm looking forward to see this Smile
Personally seeing old castles/mansions is getting boring at this rate Tongue
(06-22-2011, 11:15 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]I think I don't need to say I'm looking forward to see this Smile
Personally seeing old castles/mansions is getting boring at this rate Tongue

This is where I would have been without this mans help:

[Image: amnesia2011062301214668.th.png]

Actually, this is my first map. This was the first thing I did for Unbirth. I experienced flickering back then and he started helping me. Tanshaydar, thank you! Smile

(guys does anyone has a television model? I'm getting crazy with these custom models all the time. The start is always the toughest as expected)
No problem at all. This is shaping up nicely and once a dead project now has the chance to rise up from its ashes.
I was never able to play Unbirth, so I'll be able to play this, no giving up Smile
Good luck with it. It seems to be good.
Looks great. Can't wait to play it.
I like it, it looks fresh and different. It will surely turn out good. The only thing I dislike so far is the start of the story... same old amnesia. But it's a perfectly understandable choice. Good luck!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31