Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Insane Revelations Modeler Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,Im looking for a modeler for my custom story Insane Revelations ( formally know as Insanity) to make one entity for me for me, it shouldn't be too hard but I cannot texture or model so I need help please.
I couldn't find a picture so I will discribe it. Confused
I need a light that dangles on a wire,if the wire could have physics so the lightbulb can sway would be good,I dont need the lightbulb to emit light though.
So basically I would like a dangling naked lightbulb.
In the credits and in the readme you will be given full credit and a pre release copy if you so wish Big Grin
This dude made a lightbulb model. Maybe you could ask him for a permission to use it.

For the wire thingy, you could try to use an ingame script to connect the lightbulb into a rope like the trapdoor in the refinery in the original game. I don't know how to do that exactly but this command might help.
Hi,

I am that dude Smile If you want to use aforementioned lightbulb, send me an contact address so I can send it to you.