Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Fun project!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks niceSmile
When release of demo? Smile
I'm sort of shooting for a release of the whole thing and skipping the demo part altogether. I've gotten more than 50% done, mapping wise. It's incredibly detailed stuff, so it's slow going, but I'm really happy with the results. I think you guys will be too.

I've arrived at a title and story for this one. The story is actually a secret, and the player will have to discover that part for themselves. I want this one to be fresh, so no spoilers. Wink
I like the way you think Streetboat, keep it up.
Seconded! And I like your mapping style.
(07-21-2011, 04:31 PM)Streetboat Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sort of shooting for a release of the whole thing and skipping the demo part altogether. I've gotten more than 50% done, mapping wise. It's incredibly detailed stuff, so it's slow going, but I'm really happy with the results. I think you guys will be too.

I've arrived at a title and story for this one. The story is actually a secret, and the player will have to discover that part for themselves. I want this one to be fresh, so no spoilers. Wink

Sounds awesome, I'm extremely excited for this one, especially knowing you created Snowed In Big Grin

Sir, awesome screenshots you have there!
And I like people with a good eye for details Tongue

I'm definitely play this one, when you've finished it!

Keep it up!
Pages: 1 2