Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Dark Salvation: The Unspoken Words
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a cross between an announcement and a W.I.P!

Firstly, I have the first picture update for my custom story! Big Grin
If you have any ideas for improvement, let me know!!

Secondly, my team are in deep consideration of a sequal.
Dark Salvation: Status Quo

Lastly, I would like to thank Rownbear for giving me this idea to post my progress up on a thread ^.^

Happy scares and peace out!

*EDIT*
All pics will now be posted on this post.
That part... looks like A WATER LURKER PART!...ayee?...ayee? Tongue
(06-24-2011, 04:49 PM)xtron Wrote: [ -> ]That part... looks like A WATER LURKER PART!...ayee?...ayee? Tongue

Hmm, does. Kinda Tongue

What do you think of it?
It's good but before you post pics you should make it a little bigger ^^. nice tho.

water lurker!
That picture looks like a barely even started room!

Nothing special or anything, maybe you should upload something special when you have something? Tongue

I hope development goes well!

(I know I sound like a bitch, but it's true)

(06-24-2011, 05:22 PM)Nye Wrote: [ -> ]That picture looks like a barely even started room Tongue

Nothing special or anything, maybe you should upload something special when you have something? :p

(I know I sound like a bitch, but it's true)

I know, I know. But it's a start. Tongue

make sure u speed that fker up Big Grin imo lurkers r always too slow... x_X
(06-24-2011, 05:23 PM)Synatic Wrote: [ -> ]make sure u speed that fker up Big Grin imo lurkers r always too slow... x_X

Too right. Methinks this one'll be just to scare the living shit outta ya xD

After all, whats a strong scare without the build-up? (:
(06-24-2011, 05:14 PM)xtron Wrote: [ -> ]It's good but before you post pics you should make it a little bigger ^^. nice tho.

water lurker!
Click on the pic. It'll provide a bigger one considering this is a whole screen-shot
2nd early update guys!!! Big Grin

Third Update Big Grin

Enjoy!
What's the point in showing up every tiny update you do? I advise you to learn a bit more and get some more experience and then post any relevant work instead of showing everything off, which is a spoiler.
Pages: 1 2