Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How do I make my level end?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I am new to this Editor stuff but I can do the map things. I can spawn monsters and have them interact and bleh bleh. But I have no idea how to make my level end. The ending of my level is running away from three water lurkers and climb a wooden platform at the end to safety which leads to a door and when I walk in to that door I want the level to end and hopefully I can make it go to a second map like a continuation. Any help here?Heart
Entities->Doors->Level_somethingdoor
These doors, with prefix of Level, will let you to choose your next map and player start position.
Heh I have ending for my story. Invented full story before I start create my maps ;p Good luck
But what if you just want to end the Custom Story and not go to a new level? And maybe run custom credits?
StartCredits(string& asMusic, bool abLoopMusic, string& asTextCat, string& asTextEntry, int alEndNum);

Credits throw you back into main menu when finished
(07-10-2011, 08:47 AM)Khyrpa Wrote: [ -> ]StartCredits(string& asMusic, bool abLoopMusic, string& asTextCat, string& asTextEntry, int alEndNum);

Credits throw you back into main menu when finished

Thanks Smile