Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Awesomeness poster?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

I need a custom model for my custom story. I tried it by myself but I think I can't model Undecided

Now I wanted to ask, whether someone could make it for me.
I wanted the Awesomeness poster from the series "How I Met Your Mother".
It should be a picture, which I can hang on the wall in my custom story (like the portrait of Alexander).

Heres the picture:

[Image: awesomenessposter.th.jpg]

Would be really nice if someone would do that for me Smile
PS: Sry for my bad english =P
Doesn't sound like a question of modeling, you might just take the texture for the Alexander portrait and paste that poster-graphic over the "painted" part (make a copy of the entity, of course) I'd do it, but none of my programs seem to export DDS that HPL2 likes :C
hmm...I think so too and I tried it but it seems to be harder than it sounds Big Grin

Ok thanks. Just tell me if you found a solution ^^
Edit: misread post
So I'm definitely not the guy you need to help you here but I do love How I Met Your Mother and would love to see how you use the awesomeness poster in your custom story.

You might say I'm a little over obsessed with this subject in fact the awesomeness poster ...

I originally came here because I thought you were asking where to buy it, but like I said, I would love to see a video of how you use it. Please PM or email me once you get things finalized.

thanks

Also, it looks like you've got it covered, but I've got the graphics from the poster I sell. If you need a different file version for your story let me know and I'll try to help.
I can only agree. How I Met Your Mother is a really great series.

Of course I can show you in the video how I use it. But it might only be an easter egg. I don't already know what I finally do with this poster. But I hope someone could make this or I find out how it goes Smile

Ok if I need another file version, I'll tell you Wink thanks
easter egg or not, i love stuff like that. It's would be cool to share with other HIMYM fans as well...

However you do it, I'm sure it will be Legen....wait for it... and I hope you aren't lactose intolerant because the next word is, DARY!
Ok.... I have good news and bad news.

The good news: I made an Awesomenessposter and it works Smile

heres a pic:
[Image: 2011062600001.th.jpg]

The bad news: I made a mistake. I deleted the original Alexander portrait DDS file. Would someone make a copy of this DDS file and would upload it for me? Would be really nice Smile

EDIT: Ok I have an file Wink
Ok I have the data back....and the old problem too. Now he only shows me Alexander on the portrait -.-
could you tell me exacly what you did? Smile
Pages: 1 2