Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Props?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i know this is a very nooby question, but i really need some help understanding the scripting stuff..

What is "Props"?Huh I've been wondering what that is for about 4 days now and i really need you help Smile
Please reply! Big Grin
properties, propably.

as in you add certain specific data to certain objects.

If i'm wrong correct me, but i think i can tell without having any expierience with the editor, lol.
(06-26-2011, 06:21 AM)Dizturbed Wrote: [ -> ]Hey i know this is a very nooby question, but i really need some help understanding the scripting stuff..

What is "Props"?Huh I've been wondering what that is for about 4 days now and i really need you help Smile
Please reply! Big Grin
There's two different kinds of props. theres properties and then theres props as in objects. So it depends on context.

Can you tell us specifically to what script function your talking about.

P.S. - To all of you "noobs" please for the love of god show us what your question/problem is, not "I need helpz on something". I find it really annoying that we have to ask to what the problem is. >.<

"Prop" can have several meanings, but the one used in level editing is the following:
"(theater, film) An item placed on a stage or set to create a scene or scenario in which actors perform. Contraction of "property".
Example: They used the trophy as a prop in the movie."

(04-24-2012, 02:45 AM)Rapture Wrote: [ -> ]Can you tell us specifically to what script function your talking about.

P.S. - To all of you "noobs" please for the love of god show us what your question/problem is, not "I need helpz on something". I find it really annoying that we have to ask to what the problem is. >.<
He's just asking about the word.

Props are normally considered destructible entities, but this isn't an absolute definition.