Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Problem at the yellow mine digger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im stuck i have put the fuel in the machine, i plugged in the cable at both ends and i put they key in the console. He is still saying im not sure there is power on the console or something when i turn the key.
Spoiler below!
There is an electrical contact lying there that you need to plug in the control panel and in the electrical outing at the other end.
Spoiler below!
i think i did that i put a cable on the power station and the console and when i tirn the key he saids he still need power or something or is there another cable?
It must be a bug, try turning the cable around or load a previous saved game.
Are you certain that it is because of that the console needs power? Have you gased up the machine?

/Breaker
Spoiler below!
Jep i put the fuel in the machine i plugged the cable at both end and he is still complaining that the console need power

I tried also other saves same problem.

Or can someone send me a savegame at this point so when it turn the key that it work?
Can you zip and attach the saved game please? With the cabel attached but no power in the table. I like to have it so I can see if there is a bug that needs fixing.
oke i uploaded the saves here:

http://members.home.nl/khof/save.zip

The cable is plugged in both ways. Fuel is in the machine. Only the key is in inventory. use the latest save.

If its a bug can you send me save when i don't have that power problem?
This is working savepoint.
Good luck.
Thanks nickname85 but i don't need. I still had an saves left which was good with the power problem. But still thanks though
Pages: 1 2