Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [ SPOILERS ]Endings, Which one do you Prefer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
now everyone who finished the game knows that there are 4 endings,
1st: Toss Agrippa's head into the portal.
2nd: Alexander flies into the portal and find his wife or whatsoever.
3rd: destroy the portal , and get the hell out of there.
4th: stay in the cell and the shadow gets you.

---------BUT-----------

Which one do you prefer?

me personally, i prefer 1st and 3rd. but if i need to choose one, i'll choose the 3rd one, because Alexander totally deserves it and daniel can carry on with his life. don't want the 1st cuz i dont really trust Agrippa. God knows why he wants to get into that portal.

SO WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS? CHOOSE ONE, AND EXPLAIN WHY
I'd say Agrippa's ending but I am horribly biased :/.
I'd say Agrippa ending aswell. Mostly because it destroys Alexander and it really feels like the "last ending" since you use all items to get there Smile
I like Daniel's ending because you can see yourself walking out of Brennenburg.
Daniel's Ending, because you can listen to The Back Hall theme and Lux Tenebras after choosing that ending...
yeah, its nice when u see daniel finally gets out of brennenburg
I like Daniel's ending better, it's gives better closure to the story. Although Agrippa's ending is pretty nice as well, it's kind of angelic and has nice soothing music.
Agree. I like Daniel ending better, the Agrippa one is the classic cliché "incomplete ending", and I hate cliches.
I preffer Daniel's ending as well because it really gives you that sentiment of acomplishment (did I spell it right?) and you feel like Daniel is free at last. ALSO, large oil pot FTW !
I prefer da Agrippa one.

But, what's the main ending?

I mean is there an ending that is supposed to be the "main" one the player has to choose?

Agrippa gave Daniel a suggestion, to cut his head and to put it in the portal, so I think that's the main ending. I mean what are the secondary endings and what's the ending that is supposed to happen at the end?

At the cells the player has one chance to escape
though if he remains 6-7 min in the cell game will end.

If there will be a sequel (dont think so),
FG must choose one of the 4 endings to continue, or else making a prequel, like the expedition in Algeria?
Pages: 1 2