Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: TEAM FORTRESS 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As many of you may know, Team Fortress 2 is now FREE. Yes... you download it off steam and play it for free. THAT'S awsome.

If anybody wants to play with me, my name is ^_Fatal1ty_^ and I play on the http://www.nighteam.com servers. Leave me a PM so we can keep in touch and play togheter!
It is? Cool, thanks for the heads up. I've been meaning to play it for a while but could never be bothered buying it.
Fuck TF 2 And Steam for making it free. I paid 20 euros for it. And now their making it free? All we get as a refund is a fucking Hat.
Yes, but how many years ago was that?

If it was a recent purchase though then I can understand your frustration.
It's not that simple. Those who purchased the game are now premium members. Rage shouldn't come before information.
(06-29-2011, 03:00 PM)laser50 Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck TF 2 And Steam for making it free. I paid 20 euros for it. And now their making it free? All we get as a refund is a fucking Hat.

You get a premium account, if you payed for it.
I <3 Valve for this.
Premium? what dose the premium do?.
Nothing, but free accounts have restrictions like less item space and some other frustrating things to compel you into paying money.
Yes and to BECOME a premium player you have to buy something from the item shop. Then you get a free hat (lol...) and all the advantages that come with the premium account like trading with other players, getting ALL the crafting blueprints and a shit-load of bacpack space.
(06-29-2011, 03:00 PM)laser50 Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck TF 2 And Steam for making it free. I paid 20 euros for it. And now their making it free? All we get as a refund is a fucking Hat.

You still get to play what you paid for.
Pages: 1 2