Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Lighthouse model request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I have but one humble request that is paramount to my current custom story having any sort of depth to the story. I would love it if it were possible for someone to model a lighthouse. I want it to look old and disused, like this:
[Image: 2525869728_618418e82c.jpg]

Only the exterior has to be made, and if possible, a hole in the outside on the bottom that is the right shape and size to place a door entity on would be preferable. If that can't be done, then I can just slap a level loading door on the outside and call it good. Smile

Thank you!
Any bites at all? The creation of my current custom story depends on this model, as the lighthouse will be a pivotal point within it... Pretty please with a cherry on top? Smile
(07-08-2011, 11:27 PM)Streetboat Wrote: [ -> ]Any bites at all? The creation of my current custom story depends on this model, as the lighthouse will be a pivotal point within it... Pretty please with a cherry on top? Smile

...You make a new Custom Story??
You??
The most AWESOME level designer ever...omg...OMG...
I played Snowed in...Dude...WOOOW...NEAT!!

Make the lighthouse and snowy areas and...and...
<3 Big Grin
I can easily see this lighthouse be made in a few hours in the editor, but I'm not the man who has that kind of time. :/

All it takes is welders and static metal scraps.
True, but would it look good...?

@ChoskarChulian: Thank you! Unexpected compliments always bring a smile to my face. Big Grin
(07-09-2011, 03:11 AM)Streetboat Wrote: [ -> ]True, but would it look good...?

@ChoskarChulian: Thank you! Unexpected compliments always bring a smile to my face. Big Grin

It would look good if you know what to use, and really how to use it.