Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Good Series to start watching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I've recently finished Heroes which was a big disappointment, I've liked Lost, Prison Break, Supernatural, Fringe and anything similar to that. Do you know any good series of that kind that I should watch?
Breakout Kings is amazing, but I'm not sure if it's returning for another season. Possibly Smile
When I just read the title of the thread I was like: "My Little Pony: FiM, hands down". Then I realized you were looking for a totally different kind of show and I got really disappointed. Sad
Virtually any anime series. I've seen a fair few and every single one has been downright awesome - even the boring Hellsing Gonzo anime (a bit lacking in action but had a cool atmosphere & a bitchin' soundtrack).
House..

A carismatic person xD
I've already watched House. I hate animes. Any more suggestions?
Dexter? The first season was pretty good, 2nd season started going downhill (they tried to humanize Dex and ruined his character in the process) and I haven't bothered to watch the 3rd one.
Already seen dexter, only missed a few episodes but I'm not up to watch them ago, it was cool though.
Uh.. Twin peaks? My personal favorite.
What's Twin peaks about?
Pages: 1 2