Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Can't install?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know, i have some problems.....Big Grin

Eh, well. When i hit the install button in the autostart menu, it just freeze...? What shall i do to fix this problem?
Try running the 'setup.exe' on the CD directly, and let's hope it works
Don't forget to tell us whether it does or not Smile
I have tied that also, but it freezes too..When i look at the task manager it says not responding...Why doesn't it respond? Is there something wrong with the CD?
Sounds like it, try it at another computer if possible and if there is the same problem return it to the store.
Hmm... So it says its not responding, is the CD being read at that moment? It might be a read error. Try copying the 'setup.exe' file to your HD and run it from there (if it's a read error you wont even be able to copy the file)

EDIT : and yeah, return it if that didnt work
I have tried on two computers and in different CD-drivers, and it does not work. I guess i should return it the just like you said, Thanks for the help thoughTongue
Oh, sorry, i replied too fast, thanks Luis, it works just fine now! I really appriciate(or how you spell it) your help!Big Grin