Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Blood for the tonic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I should have taken the blood from Transcept but now the door that enters the room is destroyed (I've entered the Chancel and get hit by the 3 zombies). All I need is the blood, what could I do?
(07-16-2011, 11:05 PM)abutreca Wrote: [ -> ]I should have taken the blood from Transcept but now the door that enters the room is destroyed (I've entered the Chancel and get hit by the 3 zombies). All I need is the blood, what could I do?

When you return to the Nave after being captured, there is a room to the viewer's left of Agrippa that has a grating on the floor you can use to collect the blood.
(07-16-2011, 11:26 PM)Serena Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2011, 11:05 PM)abutreca Wrote: [ -> ]I should have taken the blood from Transcept but now the door that enters the room is destroyed (I've entered the Chancel and get hit by the 3 zombies). All I need is the blood, what could I do?

When you return to the Nave after being captured, there is a room to the viewer's left of Agrippa that has a grating on the floor you can use to collect the blood.

thx, that helped a lot.