Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Model]"new enemy" few animations missing but its working in the game *reup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Sarcasm? No, it is just that for the last week I had been dealing all the time with monsters. So, maybe Tan is trying to do the same, a monster collection for Wight Night and Unbirth. Smile
Can't download it Sad
Please put it on MediaFire. Smile Thanks
A man walking around with his tackle out.... That actually could be scarier than Grunts and Brutes combined.
here you go waqas
(07-21-2011, 05:18 PM)Whowantsabighug Wrote: [ -> ]A man walking around with his tackle out.... That actually could be scarier than Grunts and Brutes combined.

I bet you live in America

*insert statement about America's fear of penises*
(07-22-2011, 12:50 AM)NyteMyre Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2011, 05:18 PM)Whowantsabighug Wrote: [ -> ]A man walking around with his tackle out.... That actually could be scarier than Grunts and Brutes combined.

I bet you live in America

*insert statement about America's fear of penises*

While the cut off arm is not scary or disturbing at all Smile
Hmm it doesn't seem that Notice1 and Notice2 it's fixed...
Looks awsome but whats up with the walking ? Big Grin He looks like a midget while walking
I would point out you do something about his ding-dong. Give him some ragged pants + top hat + monocle.
eh.. ow you mean his dick?
-----Tongue-----

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5