Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Can't access my inventory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I'm currently playing Penumbra Requiem and have really been enjoying the Penumbra series so far. I'm on Requiem now and every time I go to press tab for my inventory my game crashes with an error message saying the inventory graphic's can't be handled. This is the first time I've gotten this glitch, and I can't really continue playing without my inventory...

My computer runs on windows 7 and is relatively new with high quality graphics and Ram. I am always playing high graphics games such as COD so I'm assuming this might be something with my in game penumbra settings.

-Any help is appreciated
Thank you!
Is the game updated to v1.1? Attach us here the file HPL.log found under Documents\Penumbra\Requiem folder. What graphics card do you have?
Sorry, I'm sort of retarded when it comes to things on the computer. How do I find my graphics card? (this is our family desktop computer I play on so I don't really know it too well)

And sorry I'm not sure what the HPL.log you are asking for is.

I have not updated this game since I have bought it either, so that would probably be a "no" for your first question.
Install this: http://support.frictionalgames.com/entry/85/
Go to start > run and type dxdiag to see system information
Ok, great thanks. So this should fix all bugs right? But will it also make me have to start over from the beginning of the game?
not necessarily. I am still waiting for the file HPL.log found under Documents\Penumbra\Requiem folder. Also, what graphics card do you have? (to see that go to start>run and type dxdiag)