Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Lake Utuqaq
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Spoiler below!
dunno what to do there, I read that I have to go to the other side of lake but I cant find anywhere this hand :p I was I think everywhere and no trace of that :p ok, I go back to game, maybe this time Wink great game anyway, in spite I mostly dont like adventure games Smile
Spoiler below!
The hand's position is hard to describe, I'll get a screenshot for you:

Scene 1. In this, I'm standing right next to the table with the artifact on it. I've marked the shed and one of the islands
[Image: screen1zl4.jpg]

Scene 2. Here I crossed the lake, and I'm facing the crowbar. I've marked the shed and the same island as in the above image
[Image: screen2lh4.jpg]

I hope the pictures were helpful
Just don't walk on the ice man ;D!

/Breaker
Actually, I did just that since I didn't want to juggle with wood pieces ^^
I think I underestimate Johnq. I think he will fall into the ice!
On the other hand, that's funny since I did exactly that myself a couple of times but I figured it out later on. I never used the planks.

/Breaker
thanks for help Smile I was playing this level about 30 minutes, first how to go through the ice, later looking for this hand Wink I couldnt so I wrote this thread, I run the game and in few minutes I found hand Big Grin but thanks for help, You even make screens so I really appreciate ;]
Hehe, funny. I recognize myself a little in you John. When I posted some threads asking for help when I was new here, I played while waiting for an answer, and sometimes I found out how to do. Just like you.

/Breaker
Eh, I just saw pencil-thin cracks in the ice (a texture bug/feature that divided the breakable ice from the non-breakable ice), hopped on them gently, then just darted across the pieces. Smile

I did use the planks, but everytime I missed, they would fall into the water...it did, however, take me a little time to realize that you have to
Spoiler below!
cut the hand off with the saw to retrieve the crowbar...

Ew.
TheCollective15 Wrote:it did, however, take me a little time to realize that you have to
Spoiler below!
cut the hand off with the saw to retrieve the crowbar...
This was the first thing I tried after I beat the
Spoiler below!
hand
several times with my pickaxe ^^
Just to see, I replayed Lake Utuqaq. I went to get the crowbar and when I came back over I brought the frozen hand with me. Is there any use or benefit in the game with using this hand?
Thanks
Pages: 1 2