Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Get rid of the "terror" music for a specific enemy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can I set an enemy's entity so that it won't play ui_terror_meter.ogg when chasing the player?

Thanks in advance!
You can edit it in the model editor, but make sure you save a copy with its own name, or all monsters in the game will be changed!
(07-21-2011, 05:03 PM)Streetboat Wrote: [ -> ]You can edit it in the model editor, but make sure you save a copy with its own name, or all monsters in the game will be changed!

Uh, since when model editor has inflict upon sound?
(07-21-2011, 05:03 PM)Patacorow Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2011, 05:03 PM)Streetboat Wrote: [ -> ]You can edit it in the model editor, but make sure you save a copy with its own name, or all monsters in the game will be changed!

Uh, since when model editor has inflict upon sound?

From the very beginning of Amnesia.
Lol sorry, I'm just not very familiar with the authoring tools.

So how do I do this? :p

(also I just noticed I can set user defined variables through there... I've been using the .ent file until now. I feel stupid lol)

EDIT: I've looked around the properties of the entity's model and I still couldn't find a variable that would let me turn off the terror noise.

Also, in case you don't know what's the terror noise, it's this piece of non consensual ear sex:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZDjwfH7kok
Uh, bump. Help?
I already told you how to do it.
You said through the model editor. I don't know where to take it from there.

Please help me, I'm a modding newbie.
Set User Defined Variables - Change the music around in there. I'm pretty sure I saw settings for what music to play when the monster is roaming, alerted, chasing, etc.
Yes, I already know that - but there is no way to disable the terror music which plays whenever a monster is chasing you.
Pages: 1 2