Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Mouse Stuck on Alt+Tab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there. Smile

I don't know if this is a common problem or not, but whenever I alt+tab out of Amnesia, my mouse gets stuck in the top-left corner of the desktop.
The mouse returns to normal once I get back into Amnesia, so its not overly annoying or annoying.

Of course this doesnt matter much since when you're playying, wont be frequently alt+tabbing during gameplay, but does anyone know a possible solution to such a "problem"?
It happens to everyone and as far as I have seen, there is no fix. I recall seeing threads about the issue multiple times but I can't come up with any answers in regards of a fix.
(07-24-2011, 02:23 PM)Roenlond Wrote: [ -> ]It happens to everyone and as far as I have seen, there is no fix. I recall seeing threads about the issue multiple times but I can't come up with any answers in regards of a fix.
Alrighty, thanks. Big Grin

It's not a massive issue or anything, I was mainly just wondering if my comp was being screwy or something. xD
Nah, it's got to do with how the game is built Smile
I found the solution to this some time ago. You will find it at the Troubleshooting thread made by Thomas. It about replacing a file called SDL.dll.