Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Ptest sounds.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I was wondering how I use Justine sounds in custom stories..

I mean like: There are 3 "enabled" sounds in amnesia, and I dont know how to use the ptest one?
Could someone tell me how to do that? I would be greatful, Thanks for paying attention to my thread atleast :p

-Dizturbed
Why did you attached a flag to your message?
Ptest sound are in \sounds\ptest folder, so you can check their names and use them respectively.
(07-27-2011, 07:01 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you attached a flag to your message?

I think it's because there were this guy that shot 81 teenagers to death and blew up a politics house which ended up with another 9 killed in norway.
Off topic, signature, anything else. I don't see the point of attaching it to a irrelevant message. Anyway.
(07-27-2011, 07:20 PM)xtron Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2011, 07:01 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you attached a flag to your message?

I think it's because there were this guy that shot 81 teenagers to death and blew up a politics house which ended up with another 9 killed in norway.

This ^
btw he had plans to bomb Belgium (the country i live in) =/
Tanshaydar:
Quote:Why did you attached a flag to your message?
Well because I am from Norway and I wanted to honor the people who got killed.. Sad
Thanks anyways. Sleepy

-Dizturbed
I couldn't quite get it.
Did you ask this question to attach a flag to your message?

I mean, there is an off-topic section in this forum, you could easily open a new topic, people could've express their thoughts and give their condolences. Or you could've put it to your signature.

I answered your question about ptest, you didn't even tell me if it works, however everyone else talking about the event. Am I blind? Am I reading the topic name wrong?

If you want to honor people, do it properly, do not hide it under a custom story development question.