Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Help -Stuck at Auxilary entrance door-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
I have searched the forum and couldnt find a solution so im posting one of my own.

Well i got the key and the gas can. cut the wooden plank with saw ....
tried opening the door ... and its not moving ... not a bit ... used dynamite ... Propane ... nothing.... when i look at it it says that its barricaded or something. . .

The thing is at the start of this sector when i killed the 2 wolfs ... one got stuck in the doors .... and before goin to the Excavation Shaft - Storage Room... I Cut the plank (with the dog in it) Maybe thats the problem ?
well if you dont have a solution ... the im asking every man (woman) to give me a save game of the first place after the door ..... I really wouldnt want to start everything over ... I hate spiders......
Can you upload a save for this?

You'll find them in My Documents/Penumbra Overture/Episode1/
jens Wrote:Can you upload a save for this?

Thats the whole folder of saves (Episode 1 folder) ....
[attachment=239]
BrianG Wrote:
jens Wrote:Can you upload a save for this?

Thats the whole folder of saves (Episode 1 folder) ....

Dont want to be rude but i hope someone will reply soon ....
Ah, you will need to restart the game from a point before you managed to get the dog stuck in the door. Something has gone terribly wrong as the door seems to be stuck in a loop where you can always use the saw on it even though the wooden plank is gone.
jens Wrote:Ah, you will need to restart the game from a point before you managed to get the dog stuck in the door. Something has gone terribly wrong as the door seems to be stuck in a loop where you can always use the saw on it even though the wooden plank is gone.

Can Anyone give me their save game ? After entering Auxilary ?
I would give you my save files. But i cheat and edit them so i get 1000 dynamite, 1000 painkillers, 1000 flares, and 1000 beef jerky. I'm sure you don't want that!
banj007 Wrote:I would give you my save files. But i cheat and edit them so i get 1000 dynamite, 1000 painkillers, 1000 flares, and 1000 beef jerky. I'm sure you don't want that!

thats not a problem ... im playing for the story ...

upload when you can k ? thnx
BrianG Wrote:
banj007 Wrote:I would give you my save files. But i cheat and edit them so i get 1000 dynamite, 1000 painkillers, 1000 flares, and 1000 beef jerky. I'm sure you don't want that!

thats not a problem ... im playing for the story ...

upload when you can k ? thnx

K just for you, but only if you will go to the forum
Here
and tell me what you think k?
This save should do it. I through this together as kinda a hack-job since i was soooooo busy working on my save-game editor i forgot to add the dynamite at home. I don't have penumbra on this comp so i cant test it but you should have 1000 dynamite and be right outside the axillary.

[attachment=245]
Pages: 1 2