Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Brockghetti Obama Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone - I was bored. really really bored and wondering If I should juss put up my page to get some likes.

Well here is the link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brockghett...9890094966 Come and Like him
He loves tacos by the way
this is completely unrelated to anything

i love it
(07-28-2011, 12:31 AM)Lee Wrote: [ -> ]this is completely unrelated to anything

i love it

More people should think like this
(07-28-2011, 12:31 AM)Lee Wrote: [ -> ]unrelated to anything

Speaking of, you have the absolutely most distracting avatar I have ever seen. I'm trying to convince myself Rafael and Leo would never have a sordid hidden angry-sex relationship underneath their open contempt, but, honestly, I could see it.
(07-28-2011, 09:53 PM)hollowleviathan Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2011, 12:31 AM)Lee Wrote: [ -> ]unrelated to anything

Speaking of, you have the absolutely most distracting avatar I have ever seen. I'm trying to convince myself Rafael and Leo would never have a sordid hidden angry-sex relationship underneath their open contempt, but, honestly, I could see it.

It's Mikey and Leo, actually. Mikey's orange, Rafael's red.

I think with someone as playful as Mikey, it's certainly possible.
Fair enough. I guess I have some small problem distinguishing orange and red. I know which turtle is which color, I just thought it was red.
I think Lee's avatar is extremely distracting because turtles are not usually allowed to be really, really hot.
(08-18-2011, 12:56 AM)Rigi Wrote: [ -> ]I think Lee's avatar is extremely distracting because turtles are not usually allowed to be really, really hot.

I have a bunch of these images. I use them as sprays in TF2 and Gmod.
(08-18-2011, 05:20 AM)Lee Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bunch of these images. I use them as sprays in TF2 and Gmod.

Oh well that's just evil.