Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: AMNESIA DUBSTEP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay guys, My friend just made a Dubstep song using samples from amnesia,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiFaHp4sY9w

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! Big Grin.
Share this with all of your friends. =].
but.....dubstep sucks
(07-30-2011, 05:35 PM)NyteMyre Wrote: [ -> ]but.....dubstep sucks

It's all about personal preference.
(07-30-2011, 05:37 PM)crossifix Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2011, 05:35 PM)NyteMyre Wrote: [ -> ]but.....dubstep sucks

It's all about personal preference.

except dubstep sucks

that said, everything in the music that isn't annoyingly going WABAWAWBAWBABWAWBWUPWUPWUP is rather well composed
It doesn't suck, but it's not really good. Dubstep is more just pumping music that's hilarious to listen to.
(07-30-2011, 05:37 PM)crossifix Wrote: [ -> ]It's all about personal preference.

Okay, then lets act like i do like dubstep...

This is terrible. The samples are really out of place and there's no connection made with any of them. The piano sample for example is poorly chosen. Since it's made to sound like it's being played in another room, it just doesn't fit in. There's no variation with the bassline and seems like the same 4 beats over and over again.
I like dubstep and I think this is awesome ! Keep it up !
(07-31-2011, 02:24 PM)NyteMyre Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2011, 05:37 PM)crossifix Wrote: [ -> ]It's all about personal preference.

Okay, then lets act like i do like dubstep...

This is terrible. The samples are really out of place and there's no connection made with any of them. The piano sample for example is poorly chosen. Since it's made to sound like it's being played in another room, it just doesn't fit in. There's no variation with the bassline and seems like the same 4 beats over and over again.

harsh... whatever, i liked it Smile
Whale Step*