Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: I don't see the spider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I placed a critterentity (spider) but I can't see it in the game. But rats I can see. Why ?
Might be glitching through the floor. Their are alot of unexplainable things in the world of Amensia.
When I set scale in the Editor to 0.75 it wont work. Or is something else meant about changing its sphere collision body to be smaller ?

Edit: ___ Now It works. ^^
You must Scale the Body. X= 0.75
I have the same issue and would love to have the spiders working, but I have tried changing the spider scale to x=.75, as well as attempted changing the y and z to .75 and even changing the scale numbers in the spider.ent file and nothing seems to make it work for me as the spider is still invisible. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be much appreciated!!

- Jon
So...I finally figured out everyone meant changing the scale inside the model editor (I kept trying to do it inside the level editor) and I got it to work! Big Grin
same tbh
how can I download amnesia custom stori???
Locking this thread because of how long it has been between replies. And to stop bumping this thread. P:

Glad to hear you got your issue solved! Good luck with your project. If you have any other questions, please creste a new thread in the Development Support subforum. Smile