Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Similar Horror Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's jumpy Tongue, but it's predictable cause the creatures always come out of the walls or just fall in front on you. I define scary as playing it for a few minutes, getting so scared you need to save and exit and play it tomorrow Big Grin
I wanna know is Alone in the dark: the new nightmare worth the time? It looks pretty good but i've seen mixed reviews....
Mixed review means you have to try it yourself.
Well, I've seen reviews which gave 100 to Crysis 2, so... well...
(08-07-2011, 07:33 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]0: Loneliness; trying to be tough, while being weak inside;
H: Isolation; self-realization obsession; hatred;
Sorry for the offtop, but I disagree. 0 and H wasn't even developed by genius Team Silent. Look at the developers of those 2, what kind of portfolio they have. They didn't put even a half of effort into "new" SilentHill games. It is easily noticeable just playing them...
(08-10-2011, 12:28 AM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the offtop, but I disagree. 0 and H wasn't even developed by genius Team Silent. Look at the developers of those 2, what kind of portfolio they have. They didn't put even a half of effort into "new" SilentHill games. It is easily noticeable just playing them...

Sorry for sticking out but who are those genius people? First three game WERE NOT DEVELOPED BY SAME PEOPLE, which is ignored by Japanese fetishes.

Also 4: The Room is developed by those genius Team Silent.

It's easily noticeable Origins was one of the most successful game in the series just playing it.

I'm surprised how people can talk as if they were in development team...
why do i get the feeling this thread is just gonna turn into arguing over if certain games are scary or not Confused
Omg Its fluttershy
BRony
(08-10-2011, 03:40 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]why do i get the feeling this thread is just gonna turn into arguing over if certain games are scary or not Confused

Well we all know who to look at if we're forced to see who started it.
(08-10-2011, 07:04 AM)BendyBread Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2011, 03:40 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]why do i get the feeling this thread is just gonna turn into arguing over if certain games are scary or not Confused

Well we all know who to look at if we're forced to see who started it.

OH MY GOD MAN JUST LET IT GO... I said I was sorry and I thought you were mature enough to accept that and just forget about it, but no you just had to bring it back up.
Come on guys Tongue haha.

I've heard about this game called Fatal Frame?
Pages: 1 2 3 4