Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Problem with language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi community.
I am from Germany (so my English isnt the best) and I baught me the Penumbra collection.I thought while the installation the wizard ask me in which language i want to instalol the game but he doesnt. I even cant change the language in the game options.(this game has an awesome store so i want to understand what happends) please help me[/b]
From what I can tell, the Penumbra series is only in English, I'm afraid. Sad

I know Amnesia can be played in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish, but I don't think the Penumbra games come with anything else.
Sorry. Sad
(08-07-2011, 01:39 PM)BendyBread Wrote: [ -> ]From what I can tell, the Penumbra series is only in English, I'm afraid. Sad

I know Amnesia can be played in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish, but I don't think the Penumbra games come with anything else.
Sorry. Sad
No no i have even seen gterman versions in german penumbra overture is penumbra im halb schatten
Overture is also in other languages, not sure for Black Plague.
(08-08-2011, 10:01 AM)LucaP1000 Wrote: [ -> ]Overture is also in other languages, not sure for Black Plague.

But I can´t change the language
(08-08-2011, 11:03 AM)vincenana28 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2011, 10:01 AM)LucaP1000 Wrote: [ -> ]Overture is also in other languages, not sure for Black Plague.

But I can´t change the language

ok the support has written back......the collection is only in english -_- but do someone haf german languge files?