Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Where / How did you buy the game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
PENUMBRA Overture is now available in stores at Arkhangelsk - Russian Federation (North of European Plato)
I very glad to see you all - This is most beautiful game that i see before
Thanks Frictional Games
In stores is availible jevel case at 1 CD.
In my waiting list PENUMBRA episod 2 on first place.
Either as (i'll hope) PENUMBRA episod 3 too.
Whether I do not know it is possible to speak about the price of game here. It will be possible not correctly. If it so that forgive me.Smile games at us cost not as an example more cheaply other developed countries. So for example Penumbra cost to me of 11,0 American dollars. Will agree it not much for such creation (game).Wink
I preordered the game from BestBuy.com and had it delivered to me.
I'm in the U.S. and bought it in Chicago at a Gamestop. It was the boxed version with the jewel case inside. Just an FYI I didn't even know that it was out in the U.S. I just so happened to run across it and picked it up. I had played around with the tech demo which is how I even knew what it was when I saw it.
ShadowXOR Wrote:This game hasn't been released on Steam so I haven't bought it yet. It is the only form of digital distribution that I trust and I hate boxed copies of games. I know you were asking about boxed copies but I just want to get more exposure so that this game can come out on Steam eventually. Sad

Yeah is there anyway this will be released on steam? If it is I'll get it in a heartbeat, I loved the demo. I just have too many boxed games lying around.
lynch725 Wrote:
ShadowXOR Wrote:This game hasn't been released on Steam so I haven't bought it yet. It is the only form of digital distribution that I trust and I hate boxed copies of games. I know you were asking about boxed copies but I just want to get more exposure so that this game can come out on Steam eventually. Sad

Yeah is there anyway this will be released on steam? If it is I'll get it in a heartbeat, I loved the demo. I just have too many boxed games lying around.

I am afraid there seem to be little chance of Penumbra coming on Steam.
Sorry i don't have it in austrailia i wish it was there because i would of bought like a copy of black plague and overture

P.S. i already have both but black plague is at qeensland
Is that cardboard box version only available in the US and if so, is there also a normal keep case version released in the US? I have only seen European keep case versions and American cardboard box versions so far. The Black Plague, though, is available only in a standard keep case, right?
I bought them both at Wal-Mart.
Bought it on the shop pages of the Slovak game server Sector.sk :

http://shop.sector.sk/

Probably will do the same with Black Plague (it will be available in about a week, but I'll wait a little till it gets cheaper). :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4