Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Way off topic - But Is there any Bronies!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Bronies or :gtfo:
So ya lets talk MLP

favroite pony and go
I'm sort of a ...part-time Brony. I watched the first episode or two, but I'm too lazy to watch more. A few friends keep sending me pony-related stuff, but I'm too enamored in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I mean come on, they're all like these archetypes of "awesome big brother." Shit, that's awesome.
I've watched the whole first session. I love the show but I really can't get my head around those that are obsessed with the thing. I know a guy that literally speak only with pony terms, it's incredibly annoying!
(08-10-2011, 05:48 AM)Lee Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sort of a ...part-time Brony. I watched the first episode or two, but I'm too lazy to watch more. A few friends keep sending me pony-related stuff, but I'm too enamored in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I mean come on, they're all like these archetypes of "awesome big brother." Shit, that's awesome.
When I was a kid I loved TMNT, mainly because anything my siblings liked, I liked too (I'm the youngest). My favorite was Mikey.

On topic, I like MLP but I'm not obsessed.
My favorite characters are Fluttershy and Applejack. I don't like Twilight Sparkle at all.
Here of all of the places on the internet, there are bronies.

dammit
-----
(08-10-2011, 11:58 PM)Swistrobl Wrote: [ -> ]sadly I'm not a 6-year-old girl.

That's stereotypical. The new MLP is actually aimed for girls and boys, Lauren Faust said. Smile It's the same woman who made the Powerpuff Girls, which was totally awesome when I was a kid.
(08-10-2011, 11:58 PM)Swistrobl Wrote: [ -> ]sadly I'm not a 6-year-old girl.

lololol im so cool i make sweeping generalizations about masculinity and taste
Sometimes living under a rock might be useful.
Uh, okey. I Haven't watched a single episode, but I am fine with "Bronies". Honestly though I am pretty baffled about why people are obsessed with them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4