Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: OST, just to be clear...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I pre-ordered the game through Steam, is there a way I can access to the free OST?
Thanks.
Only those who pre-ordered or bought the game through Frictional Game store can access to the free OST.
Otherwise it needs to be purchased standalone.
(08-12-2011, 06:58 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Only those who pre-ordered or bought the game through Frictional Game store can access to the free OST.
Otherwise it needs to be purchased standalone.

Awww... What a shame =/
Well, thanks for the quick response. I guess that's all.
A lot of the songs are in the game folder though, in .ogg format I believe. But the OST included one (or a few?) exclusive tracks.
OST is worth it anyway, so don't worry.
(08-13-2011, 12:45 AM)nackidno Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of the songs are in the game folder though, in .ogg format I believe. But the OST included one (or a few?) exclusive tracks.

Oh yeah, I ripped those files some time ago... but I really wanted the "official" selection.
And I'm pretty sure it's worth it, but, right now, I'm kinda short on cash... So I guess I'll have to wait some time to listen to Mr. Tarmia's work as intended...
Ok, can someone please give me a link to the Store or something? whenever I go to it it's just an empty page...
Actually there is a link at the top of the page, but here you go: http://store.frictionalgames.com/