Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Atlantia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The models you have done look great, cant wait to see what you will make for Atlantia! Big Grin
So excited for the release! The screens look absolutely phenomenal!
Excited for Cry to play this one ;p
Added a new screen on ModDB page
Im currently seeking team members. Looking for detail oriented people who are at least somewhat experienced with using the HPL2 editors and believe that a deep story and atmosphere is the most important aspect of a mod, and believe that the details matter. I am looking for people who want to innovate and do things that haven't yet been done in Amnesia mods previously. If you are interested please PM me for details.
God damn... I'd love to help on this so bad but you set the expectations so high... I don't feel like I'd be able to meet them Sad
Good luck finding members, which I could help! Smile
kman,
I'm not really looking for people who are super skilled as much as I am looking for people who have good ideas and want to create a deep atmosphere and story. I just want to find some people who are on the same page as me, get some discussions going about storyline and puzzles ideas, and get a little help with the mapping. I feel like I have a ton of ideas, but not as much time to put them into place as I'd like. At the rate I am going by myself I think this project will take over a year, and I'm worried without a partner or some team members I will lose motivation and/or not have the time to complete it.
I always enjoy collaborating with people but unfortunately I can't do any modeling, coding or mapping. I mean, my area of expertise is story wise with a bit of art and voice acting on the side. I'm pretty good with backstory, culture-making, narrative, that kind of thing, but that's only if you're looking for a second voice for that kind of thing.
oh well then i could definitely help you Big Grin im really good with coming up with stories and such. i might pm you about it later.
With the help of Rapture, mapping is undergoing a makeover. Let me just tell you it looks a LOT better. Will post screens once things are finalized.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7