Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Atlantia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Let me know if you need anything in the way of custom mapping / areas / textures / music / scripting (basically everything)
(09-16-2011, 06:56 PM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know if you need anything in the way of custom mapping / areas / textures / music / scripting (basically everything)
Let me know if you need a groupie oAo
I could use 1-40 groupies. I'll leave the sign up sheet at your door.
(09-16-2011, 06:43 PM)Cryaotic Wrote: [ -> ]Have I forgot to mention that I'm looking forward to this? Because I am.

I so am.

You won't be disappointed. Big Grin
If I can haz no Estate early, I must have this.

(To be honest, all I looked at was the main menu picture. I can tell that this custom will be much much better Big Grin)
UPDATE: Exciting news! DamnNoHtml has helped by making some really nice textures for a new map. 3 more custom models have been added, with more that just need to be textured. Also, we are completely renovating the inventory screen. 2 new screenshots at the ModDB page.
With rapture, selyp, and damnnohtml all working on the same custom story there is probably like a 3% chance that this won't be one of the best (if not the best) custom story ever Big Grin
(09-24-2011, 06:38 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]With rapture, selyp, and damnnohtml all working on the same custom story there is probably like a 3% chance that this won't be one of the best (if not the best) custom story ever Big Grin
Glad I've got my hand in that cookie jar then C;
why dont you write your moddb page here to people can look at
keep up good work
(09-26-2011, 04:25 PM)Stanton Wrote: [ -> ]why dont you write your moddb page here to people can look at
keep up good work

Oh sorry, it's in my sig. I probably should post it on the main post though too Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7