Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Needed: experianced Scripter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive tried and tried and I cannot seem to make Heads or tails of any of the scripting found here in the Scripting wiki.

So I am putting out a plea to anyone who knows this script back to front to help me. All of the scripting I need I have planned out for the level's I have. and the maps are all done... But I cannot script anything... I even tried a test level and it kept crashing on me...

So please... if anyone is wanting to help me with Diary of a mad man I would be ever so grateful...
To start it off, you should check out this thread that has what each thing means in the first spoiler tag for the script functions page.

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-7929.html

After that, you should check out this:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-9264.html

If you still need help, you can private message me. Smile
Yep, if you have any problems you can easily ask from forums and I am sure someone who is online can easily take time and help you Smile.

I know that scripting can be hard. Lucky for me it is too easy for me, even if I do not have any knowledge of c++ Tongue. But it can be really hard for some people.
(08-21-2011, 02:59 PM)Elven Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, if you have any problems you can easily ask from forums and I am sure someone who is online can easily take time and help you Smile.

I know that scripting can be hard. Lucky for me it is too easy for me, even if I do not have any knowledge of c++ Tongue. But it can be really hard for some people.

too easy? *anime swirl eyes* I can't figure it out at all...
I love anime ^^.

Do you need some basic teaching? I can do that Smile, to give you a good go Tongue
(08-21-2011, 03:17 PM)Elven Wrote: [ -> ]I love anime ^^.

Do you need some basic teaching? I can do that Smile, to give you a good go Tongue

I don't think it will help... Saffire Hummiliation and Darkside, have been helping me a bit. but everything I try...just...i don't know...just like, fails and 'asploads' my came... @____@
We will never know if we don't try Wink
I am interpreting that you still have to master the ability of spelling.
If you have skype and PM me your skype name so we can voice chat I'd be happy to help. Be warned though, I won't really do your script for you, I'll help teach you how to do it yourself (or try to anyways). ^^
Oh you don't really want that. He bugs me 24/7 whenever I am online, asks questions, etc Tongue. I don't say it is bad, she studies a lot from me and gets slowly better Tongue.

She said at the beginning tho that she can't do it. Well, I told her that I will make her do it. And tadaaa - i did it Wink
Pages: 1 2