Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What's going on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wot is going on, any new games coming?
Bastion, Deux Ex: Human Revolution, Serious Sam 3: BFE, DotA 2, Rock of Ages, The Binding of Isaac, RAGE, Skyrim, and Guild Wars 2 are coming out soonish or just came out.
If I cared about any of those games I would have posted on one of the many popular 14-year-old infested game boards.
Trackmania 2.
(08-23-2011, 09:39 AM)Turquoise Wrote: [ -> ]If I cared about any of those games I would have posted on one of the many popular 14-year-old infested game boards.

Thanks, that makes me feel awesome. I'm only 13 and you start going off on 14-year-olds. :/

But you know, I'm not the average 13-year-old. Smile
(08-23-2011, 06:59 PM)Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2011, 09:39 AM)Turquoise Wrote: [ -> ]If I cared about any of those games I would have posted on one of the many popular 14-year-old infested game boards.

Thanks, that makes me feel awesome. I'm only 13 and you start going off on 14-year-olds. :/

But you know, I'm not the average 13-year-old. Smile

are there seriously two 13 year olds named kyle on a forum of this size?
This is the off-topic forum, so I assumed you wanted to know about off-topic games. There's quite a few threads about the on-topic new game, try this one http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-9278.html