Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Laptop OpenGL Troubleshooting Guide Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, i have the intel hd graphics family on my computer. What update should i install?. I looked trough the thread and there was someone else with the same problem. I tried the link you gave him but the download wasnt there anymore. Any idea what i should do?
The links work just fine at step 1 of the have disk method as you said
Yes those links work just fine but im talking about this link:http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_D...Drivers%0A. I have the intel hd graphics family , so i was wondering what update/version should i download? Because the guy you gave this link to also had the family graphics and it seemd like he couldnt install the drivers from Step 1 or Step 1b. What should i do?
try older versions, probably Intel has f*^R$ up their drivers again
Could you please give me a link? I would really appreciate it and thanks for all the help Smile
I cannot because I don't know what exactly works with your configuration. Try some months back drivers with the have disk method.
Ok thanks for the help, i really appreciate it.
Updated the Have Disk Method by adding newer Intel cards and new download center link. Also, added one or two small notes.
Pages: 1 2 3