Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editor is to small and cannot be re-sized
Bumbo Bangaroo Offline

Threads: 1
Sad  Editor is to small and cannot be re-sized

Hello

Im having a problem. The editor is really small and cannot be re-sized to fit my screen. It takes up about a fifth of the screen and its really hard to distinguish much of anything. Is this something local or just a part of how the editor works?

I have a picture added where you can see what I mean.

I have removed the top of the screen and the bery bottom where the windows activity field is.

Attached Files
.jpg   Amnesia Editor.jpg (Size: 329.72 KB / Downloads: 142)
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2011, 05:03 PM by Bumbo Bangaroo.)
11-07-2011, 05:02 PM
Find
MrErkky Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Editor is to small and cannot be re-sized

Hello!
The first problem about your Level Editor is too small can easliy be adjust by holding over "perspective" view and press space on the keyboard. It will enlarge the current viewport.
The second problem about the editor being too small for your screen is also easy to fix. In the Level Editor: Go to Edit (upper left corner), then go to Options and there you can adjust the resolution settings. Just restart the Editor for the changes to take effect.
I hope this was helpful and what you were looking for!
11-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Find
Bumbo Bangaroo Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Editor is to small and cannot be re-sized

(11-07-2011, 06:01 PM)MrErkky Wrote: Hello!
The first problem about your Level Editor is too small can easliy be adjust by holding over "perspective" view and press space on the keyboard. It will enlarge the current viewport.
The second problem about the editor being too small for your screen is also easy to fix. In the Level Editor: Go to Edit (upper left corner), then go to Options and there you can adjust the resolution settings. Just restart the Editor for the changes to take effect.
I hope this was helpful and what you were looking for!
It was exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!

11-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Find