Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
My Wife (Custom Story)
HollowRiku13 Offline

Threads: 15
Star  My Wife (Custom Story)

Hello everyone, I'm bringing my second custom story toy you!, I've done in a week. I'm gonna make a second part, because I bet you will not be satisfied with the end.

EDIT:09/01/2012
  • I changed the name because there is already a cs with the same name.
JUSTINE EXPANSION IS NEEDED!
You can donwload it from here:http://support.frictionalgames.com/entry/98/

FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTIONS OR YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE CERTAIN THINGS!
Copy the folders "entities" "music" and "textures" in the folder "redist" by default in C:/Program Files/Amnesia - The Dark Descent/redist, when ask if you want to combine the folders click "yes" and start to play! (Don't worry, this don't replace any files)

"Your name is Adam, you started to live a sad life since your wife died in an accident. One day you wake up hearing someone knocking on the door, a letter indicates that your wife is still alive. Here begins the journey that you least expect..."

Spoiler below!
[Image: npmd1s.jpg]
Spoiler below!
[Image: yh1cx.jpg]

Spoiler below!
[Image: 2e3r79z.jpg]

Now a joke image

Spoiler below!
GIMME A HUG!!! xD[Image: ephnyb.jpg]

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cqwt122vo398o99
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2012, 11:56 PM by HollowRiku13.)
01-09-2012, 05:16 AM
Find
Dark Knight Offline

Threads: 5
RE: My Love (Custom Story)

just very good map, and No bugs noticed!
looks like balanced map - scary+ puzzling+not too big+ nice areas. keep it up!
01-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Find
BlueFury Offline

Threads: 30

1 week? You sir, have talent.
This would take me a month Big Grin

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts. – Robert Fulghum
01-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Find
HollowRiku13 Offline

(01-09-2012, 11:04 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: just very good map, and No bugs noticed!
looks like balanced map - scary+ puzzling+not too big+ nice areas. keep it up!
Thanks! I'm making th second part just right now.

I remembered one thing, delete the files "map_7.map" "map_7b.map" "map_7.hps" and "map_7b.hps"
These files are going to use for the game, but I save they for the second part and I forgot to deleteBig Grin

(01-09-2012, 11:19 PM)BlueFury Wrote: 1 week? You sir, have talent.
This would take me a month Big Grin
Thank you very much, while I was creating Absolute Darkness I got the idea of ​​this cs, I did not want to forget it,so I started to work with this , when I finish this I focus in Absolute Darkness
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2012, 11:34 PM by HollowRiku13.)
01-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Find
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

Threads: 39

This looks really good dude! I'll play this for sure right now!

Hopefully I don't get too scared, somehow I have a "faint" heart. :p (And yet I still wonder how I passed Amnesia...)

EDIT: WHOA WHOA WAIT!!! This was made in ONE week? Holy... I'm working on mine, and it's been months and it's not as beautiful as yours is! There's texture errors in mine -__- (First-timer here)
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2012, 12:16 AM by SonOfLiberty796.)
01-10-2012, 12:13 AM
Find
HollowRiku13 Offline

(01-10-2012, 12:13 AM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote: This looks really good dude! I'll play this for sure right now!

Hopefully I don't get too scared, somehow I have a "faint" heart. :p (And yet I still wonder how I passed Amnesia...)

EDIT: WHOA WHOA WAIT!!! This was made in ONE week? Holy... I'm working on mine, and it's been months and it's not as beautiful as yours is! There's texture errors in mine -__- (First-timer here)
I am very happy that everyone likes my cs (at least I think so), this motivates me to create the second part, thank you very much everyone!
01-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Find
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

Threads: 39

Alright so I just finished and here are my thoughts:

- I hate you. And I mean that in the nicest way lol :p all those scares made my heart jump and made me jump.

- It had a "cute" ending you could say.

- There was a couple of English errors, but not so much that you can't even read what it says.

- WHY YU NO PUT SKYBOX ON OUTSIDE? Haha just kidding, but seriously, you need a SkyBox for the outside environment

Overall a 7.5/10 (I kinda thought there was too much jump scares, it started making me mad haha :p)

Oh and the guy above was right, there were absolutely NO glitches, bugs, etc. And also, I advise you to use a SkyBox the next time you make a Outside environment. Just a white background seems... well, empty and not that great :p
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2012, 12:44 AM by SonOfLiberty796.)
01-10-2012, 12:42 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Well... um... SO. There is actually already a custom story named My Love that's been in development for about a year, so you might want to consider changing the name.

Posting Freak
01-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Website Find
HollowRiku13 Offline

(01-10-2012, 12:43 AM)kman Wrote: Well... um... SO. There is actually already a custom story named My Love that's been in development for about a year, so you might want to consider changing the name.
I'm sorry, I hadn't noticed. I just look and not find any post with the same name

(01-10-2012, 12:42 AM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote: Alright so I just finished and here are my thoughts:

- I hate you. And I mean that in the nicest way lol :p all those scares made my heart jump and made me jump.

- It had a "cute" ending you could say.

- There was a couple of English errors, but not so much that you can't even read what it says.

- WHY YU NO PUT SKYBOX ON OUTSIDE? Haha just kidding, but seriously, you need a SkyBox for the outside environment

Overall a 7.5/10 (I kinda thought there was too much jump scares, it started making me mad haha :p)

Oh and the guy above was right, there were absolutely NO glitches, bugs, etc. And also, I advise you to use a SkyBox the next time you make a Outside environment. Just a white background seems... well, empty and not that great :p

-The English errors are because I'm argentinian, but I made this CS in English, becuase all in this forum talks English
-To see the Skybox copy the folders "entities" "music" and "textures" in the folder "redist" by default in C:/Program Files/Amnesia - The Dark Descent/redist, when ask if you want to combine the folders click "yes" and start to play! (Don't worry, this don't replace any files)
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2012, 12:56 AM by HollowRiku13.)
01-10-2012, 12:51 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(01-10-2012, 12:51 AM)HollowRiku13 Wrote:
(01-10-2012, 12:43 AM)kman Wrote: Well... um... SO. There is actually already a custom story named My Love that's been in development for about a year, so you might want to consider changing the name.
I'm sorry, I hadn't noticed. I just look and not find any post with the same name

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...age-2.html

Posting Freak
01-10-2012, 01:10 AM
Website Find