Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expand inventory?
Shadowfied Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Expand inventory?

Like I said I'm not in need of this right now, just thought it was an interesting question. But I will try it as soon as I've woken up properly, typing on my iPhone now.

Current - Castle Darkuan
Other - F*cked Map
01-21-2012, 10:44 AM
Find
Shadowfied Offline

Alright I found the inventory options you were talking about in menu.cfg, not in game.cfg.

Here's what happened: [Image: VZAYBl.jpg]

I can probably make it so that it doesn't overlap the tinderboxes and stuff but still, this isn't something I need now so I just increased the rows and columns.

Thanks though. Smile

Current - Castle Darkuan
Other - F*cked Map
01-21-2012, 01:17 PM
Find
Krymtel Offline

Threads: 9

Sorry it didn't work out, but good luck Big Grin BTW I think it would be a good idea to make those gas canisters stackable, but I'm sure you have your reasons to not make them like that. Just saying! Tongue

Eidolon Total Conversion (WIP)
01-21-2012, 02:37 PM
Find
Shadowfied Offline

(01-21-2012, 02:37 PM)Krymtel Wrote: Sorry it didn't work out, but good luck Big Grin BTW I think it would be a good idea to make those gas canisters stackable, but I'm sure you have your reasons to not make them like that. Just saying! Tongue
It did work, I just couldn't be bothered to make it look presentable as I'm not in need of a larger inventory for the moment.

And I placed the gas canisters just to fill up the inventory, was just a test map.

Current - Castle Darkuan
Other - F*cked Map
01-21-2012, 03:06 PM
Find