Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Cog Gaming Studios: Looking For Members
FreshKorruption Offline

Threads: 27
Cog Gaming Studios: Looking For Members

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that my custom mod in creation might take a little more people then me. So I am in creation of Cog Gaming, a team that creates games and mods. I am looking for people who good at scripting, modeling, animations, level editing, or as little as voice acting. If you would like to join it would be best to message me.

Requirements: Experience in 1 of the 3 subjects mentioned. Preferably one of the first 2, and good at it. Thanks. By the way this is a team, not a one project group. I am currently in creation of Vincent, so if you would like to join and help with that, then be my guest. I would also prefer you have a skype.

Custom Stories

-BrastaSauce

(This post was last modified: 02-29-2012, 04:56 AM by FreshKorruption.)
02-20-2012, 02:37 AM
Website Find
xPICKLEMONSTER Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Cog Gaming Looking For Members

(02-20-2012, 02:37 AM)FreshKorruption Wrote: Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that my custom mod in creation might take a little more people then me. So I am in creation of Cog Gaming, a team that creates games and mods. I am looking for people who good at scripting, level editing, or as little as voice acting. If you would like to join it would be best to message me.

Requirements: Experience in 1 of the 3 subjects mentioned. Preferably one of the first 2, and good at it. Thanks. By the way this is a team, not a one project group. I am currently in creation of Vincent, so if you would like to join and help with that, then be my guest.

Hey There! I would be very interested in doing voice acting! Here are some improvs ive recorded!
http://soundcloud.com/xpicklemonster

Have a Good Day Good Sir Smile

[Image: monthebiffybackgroundss.jpg]
Voice Actor in
Poisonous
Confusion

02-20-2012, 03:15 AM
Find
EmmetVG Offline

Threads: 7

Hey, I'm interested! I'm good at scripting and level design, you can see my skills in my Custom Stories listed in my signature Smile I've made all my CS's my self.

- Thanks, Emmet

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2012, 10:45 AM by EmmetVG.)
02-21-2012, 10:44 AM
Find
Fralexxelarf Offline

Threads: 5

Hi! I'm interested, I live in sweden and I'm 16 years old, scripting is my strong side.
try out my custom story!

I
V

02-21-2012, 05:12 PM
Find
FreshKorruption Offline

(02-21-2012, 05:12 PM)Fralexxelarf Wrote: Hi! I'm interested, I live in sweden and I'm 16 years old, scripting is my strong side.
try out my custom story!

I
V
In all honesty, I loved your beta, and I think you're great at scripting. You would be a great addition to the team.

Custom Stories

-BrastaSauce

02-26-2012, 01:02 AM
Website Find
FreshKorruption Offline

(02-20-2012, 03:15 AM)xPICKLEMONSTER Wrote:
(02-20-2012, 02:37 AM)FreshKorruption Wrote: Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that my custom mod in creation might take a little more people then me. So I am in creation of Cog Gaming, a team that creates games and mods. I am looking for people who good at scripting, level editing, or as little as voice acting. If you would like to join it would be best to message me.

Requirements: Experience in 1 of the 3 subjects mentioned. Preferably one of the first 2, and good at it. Thanks. By the way this is a team, not a one project group. I am currently in creation of Vincent, so if you would like to join and help with that, then be my guest.

Hey There! I would be very interested in doing voice acting! Here are some improvs ive recorded!
http://soundcloud.com/xpicklemonster

Have a Good Day Good Sir Smile
You would be perfect, but it doesn't sound like a high quality microphone. If you have any good microphones, then pm me. Until then i have to say no.
(02-21-2012, 10:44 AM)EmmetVG Wrote: Hey, I'm interested! I'm good at scripting and level design, you can see my skills in my Custom Stories listed in my signature Smile I've made all my CS's my self.

- Thanks, Emmet
Haha I watched PewDie play your custom stories. They look nice. I have you down as editing and scripting. If you prefer one over the other tell me and I will change that.

Custom Stories

-BrastaSauce

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2012, 06:20 AM by FreshKorruption.)
02-27-2012, 06:15 AM
Website Find
Lihas Offline

Threads: 11

Hmm... I can make fancy events in Amnesia, since scripting is my strong side, I think. Also, I'm very creative when inventing story ideas, and that kind of stuff. Also, I'm only 14, and sucking information like a... Vacuum cleaner.
Anyways, go ahead and play my cs, Sins Of Our Past: Chapter 1. Note that it's my first cs, and Chapter 2 has much more complicated scripts.

Sins Of Our Past: Chapter 1
[WIP] Sins Of Our Past: Chapter 2
02-27-2012, 11:53 PM
Website Find
FreshKorruption Offline

Hey guys, there it is basically open to many people, even if you are good at modeling for amnesia or animating. Note* This (once again) is a team, so we can always move on to other games, I would like if you had skype as well so we can talk and plan while creating. I'm turning 14 in March and my voice isn't high pitched so I shouldn't be a bother Wink

Custom Stories

-BrastaSauce

02-28-2012, 04:57 AM
Website Find
FreshKorruption Offline

(02-27-2012, 11:53 PM)Lihas Wrote: Hmm... I can make fancy events in Amnesia, since scripting is my strong side, I think. Also, I'm very creative when inventing story ideas, and that kind of stuff. Also, I'm only 14, and sucking information like a... Vacuum cleaner.
Anyways, go ahead and play my cs, Sins Of Our Past: Chapter 1. Note that it's my first cs, and Chapter 2 has much more complicated scripts.
No kidding. you are amazing at scripting. In the current mod you do wake up in bed, and there is voice acting and I need subtitles. You are perfect for the job. I can't wait for chapter 2.

Custom Stories

-BrastaSauce

(This post was last modified: 02-29-2012, 02:10 AM by FreshKorruption.)
02-29-2012, 12:06 AM
Website Find
FreshKorruption Offline

RE: Cog Gaming Studios: Looking For Members

I have re-decided and I'm renaming it to Cog Gaming Studios.

Custom Stories

-BrastaSauce

(This post was last modified: 02-29-2012, 04:56 AM by FreshKorruption.)
02-29-2012, 02:20 AM
Website Find