Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck with nowhere to turn.
tiaheartswaffles Offline

Threads: 1
Stuck with nowhere to turn.

So I'm in the nave and I've gotten all three ingredients for Agrippa's tonic. I have 5 out of the 6 pieces of orb, but I did have all six at one point. I can't load an earlier save, because I'll lose my ingredients, and the game won't let me load farther back than this afternoon. I know I can't get ambushed by the monsters in the Chancel until I have all six pieces of orb, but I've gone back to look for the pieces in all the areas, and can't find it. So, tell me, am I screwed or is there something I can do?
04-15-2012, 09:16 PM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20
RE: Stuck with nowhere to turn.

(04-15-2012, 09:16 PM)tiaheartswaffles Wrote: So I'm in the nave and I've gotten all three ingredients for Agrippa's tonic. I have 5 out of the 6 pieces of orb, but I did have all six at one point. I can't load an earlier save, because I'll lose my ingredients, and the game won't let me load farther back than this afternoon. I know I can't get ambushed by the monsters in the Chancel until I have all six pieces of orb, but I've gone back to look for the pieces in all the areas, and can't find it. So, tell me, am I screwed or is there something I can do?
There is exactly one orb piece hidden in each torture room.
If you really have found them all and had 6 at one point, then that means that you have already placed one orb piece into the orb holder at the electric field in the Chancel.

Edit: Listen to what Agrippa says when you meet. If he says "Ah! I see that you've found all the pieces of the orb!" then you have collected them all. If he instead says something like "Ah! I see that you've collected all the orb pieces in the Choir/Transept. Now you only have to collect the ones in the Transept/Choir." then you know that there's one orb piece left, and in what part to look.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2012, 09:28 PM by Cranky Old Man.)
04-15-2012, 09:25 PM
Find
tiaheartswaffles Offline

(04-15-2012, 09:25 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
(04-15-2012, 09:16 PM)tiaheartswaffles Wrote: So I'm in the nave and I've gotten all three ingredients for Agrippa's tonic. I have 5 out of the 6 pieces of orb, but I did have all six at one point. I can't load an earlier save, because I'll lose my ingredients, and the game won't let me load farther back than this afternoon. I know I can't get ambushed by the monsters in the Chancel until I have all six pieces of orb, but I've gone back to look for the pieces in all the areas, and can't find it. So, tell me, am I screwed or is there something I can do?
There is exactly one orb piece hidden in each torture room.
If you really have found them all and had 6 at one point, then that means that you have already placed one orb piece into the orb holder at the electric field in the Chancel.
Well no, cause I had gotten all of them, and on my way out of the choir the thing killed me, and then one was missing..

04-15-2012, 09:27 PM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

(04-15-2012, 09:27 PM)tiaheartswaffles Wrote: Well no, cause I had gotten all of them, and on my way out of the choir the thing killed me, and then one was missing..
Maybe it didn't save that you picked up the orb piece. Go and check the last rooms again.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

04-15-2012, 09:30 PM
Find
tiaheartswaffles Offline

(04-15-2012, 09:30 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
(04-15-2012, 09:27 PM)tiaheartswaffles Wrote: Well no, cause I had gotten all of them, and on my way out of the choir the thing killed me, and then one was missing..
Maybe it didn't save that you picked up the orb piece. Go and check the last rooms again.
Figured it out, thanks

04-15-2012, 10:18 PM
Find