Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion
JetlinerX Offline

Threads: 49
RE: Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion

MAIN DOWNLOAD LINK UPDATED.

Lead Developer of "The Attic"
~Slade Mitchell

Chapter 3 (REL)

04-20-2012, 03:09 AM
Website Find
ProjectAlice Offline

Threads: 0

I'm having the same problem with puzzle at the end as LateForTea and ShiningBlader, can you please help with this I'd really love to find out how the CS ends
04-20-2012, 04:01 PM
Find
Skashi Away
Pirate

Threads: 28

does anyone remember??
04-20-2012, 09:00 PM
Find
ThoseRandomGuyz Offline

Threads: 2

(04-20-2012, 09:00 PM)Skashi Wrote:

Nice trailer, bro.

I will review all of your custom stories (when I find time!)!
04-20-2012, 09:29 PM
Find
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 44

Okay.Just played it.The level desgin in some parts were really good.But the whole thing i so confusing.The story and everything.And theres so much poofers!Theres way too many levels too.You should block them when theyre not needed anymore or something.

Voice actor

Painful shadows

04-20-2012, 11:57 PM
Website Find
Quotentote Offline

Threads: 23

i played it with kartan...and i just guess that there were more than one mapper cause some parts were so goood made and others...well i was a bit disappointed. i had many glitches, like walking on blockboxes and stuff. we both were really confused sometimes. i wanted to finish this mod but i had some badass glitches...and i wasnt able to :/

Cruel ways 2: Something went wrong

04-21-2012, 12:15 AM
Find
SUMMER^ Offline

Threads: 6

(04-21-2012, 12:15 AM)Quotentote Wrote: i played it with kartan...and i just guess that there were more than one mapper cause some parts were so goood made and others...well i was a bit disappointed. i had many glitches, like walking on blockboxes and stuff. we both were really confused sometimes. i wanted to finish this mod but i had some badass glitches...and i wasnt able to :/
I'm pretty sure they were all made by the same guy. He said it was his first map and that the levels improved as he went on. And the glitches... some are bound to happen, but you know how hard I try to find them all... Anyways, if you need some help like where to go next, just send me a message.

04-21-2012, 04:08 AM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73

Hi to all ppl again!!!
I'm back from my holiday now!
I'm sorry if there is a glitch or something wrong...
It is my first CS , so i think i am not really to blame off......
AND YES! i build every single map myself, EVERYTHING.
Please tell me or make a movie\picture\screenshot from what is wrong or glitching!
I did my maximum best to make the game work 100% bugfree also with SUMMER^ here!
For those ppl who NEVER builded a CS and are arguing... >>> PLEASE CALM DOWN IT IS FREEKING DIFFICULT!!!
So if there are question about where to go or what to do or if u are lost....
Pm me \ or let me know here on this forum!
Thank u all for playing this great CS,
And maybe i'll make another one soon!
Greets,
Lange!

(04-19-2012, 09:12 PM)LateForTea Wrote: Ok, Im really stuck at the end and just cant figure out what to do

Spoiler below!
Once you clear the web behind the antagonist, you get teleported to this red-ish room. You have to stab the corpse on the altar with the knife, to get a bloody knife (which is still not bloody enough). What to do after this? There is no way out of the room, I can't use the poison on anything and I can't stab any of the grunts that spawned behind me either.

Any1 figured this one out?
Stab the grunt in the middle at the back IN HIS BACK..
the one who is facing the direction of the door\wall!
Hope i helped u out..
Lange.

(04-17-2012, 03:02 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Fascinating, interesting, really awesome custom story and really worth it to play whole episode! I'm impressed Smile

Spoiler below!

Starting really good, very detailed mapping and something I never seened before on custom stories.

Really good and unexpected scares.. Maybe couple scares was really cheap, but a lot atmosphere and keeping player terrified almost everytime. Nice job!

Lightning maybe little improving for those, but it was average work, enjoyed it too!

Story really simple and little confusing, but okay to follow.

Damn, scripting was really good in this one... I was fearing that it's only collecting keys and opening doors.. Nope I was wrong there are many really "complex and really hard scripting puzzles too" Good job with that some puzzles was really interesting and not boring.

Some maps are big and going back and back was really good and entertaining.

Overall: Really good story, enjoyed, jumped few times totally, interesting mapping you sir made a really awesome custom story and I recommend this to everyone. Wink

I'm satisfied Tongue
Thank you!
Yeah! the scripting took a LOOOONG time to finish!!
BUT worked out fine i guess!, I wanted to happen a lot while playing, guess that also worked out fine!
Thank you for playing and response!
Lange.

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2012, 11:50 AM by DnALANGE.)
04-21-2012, 11:40 AM
Find
skypeskype Offline

Threads: 6

I have the "Small house key" but I don't know where to use it! I've tried it on all the doors I found.
04-21-2012, 03:41 PM
Website Find
LateForTea Offline

Threads: 1

(04-21-2012, 03:41 PM)skypeskype Wrote: I have the "Small house key" but I don't know where to use it! I've tried it on all the doors I found.
Spoiler below!
Go to the guests' quarters, which you can reach from the cellar. From there, go straight through the double doors and turn right. At the end of the hallway you see two rooms, go into the one on the left. Go through the other door in this room and you end up outside. If you follow the path, the "small house" is on your right side (you basically walk around it when you're outside)
Hope that helped.

Quote:Stab the grunt in the middle at the back IN HIS BACK..
the one who is facing the direction of the door\wall!
Hope i helped u out..
Lange.
Thanks for the reply, though that doesn't seem to solve my problem. There are two grunts, and they are both facing the door. Well, in fact there are 6. 4 of them don't move and 2 of them are alive. Non of them can be stabbed in the back.

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2012, 04:06 PM by LateForTea.)
04-21-2012, 03:51 PM
Find