Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Poisonous
ChocMonPie Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Poisonous

Sorry for Continuing the Story lately. Sad

Part 2 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r45nyASoLQ

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2012, 08:12 PM by ChocMonPie.)
05-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Website Find
ChocMonPie Offline

Threads: 7

And here is Part 3,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxkbKhyXd4I
Still wondering how long this CS is? :O

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2012, 11:55 PM by ChocMonPie.)
05-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Website Find
eXtremePuppetsHD Offline

Threads: 0
Wink  RE: Poisonous

(04-25-2012, 08:48 PM)MrErkky Wrote: This is a custom story that has been under development for roughly 5 months and it is now released! This is our first custom story for Amnesia ever, but we have put a lot of work into it. Hopefully you will enjoy it!

Story
You wake up at a camping site in the mountains after having a weird dream. "Rachel?.. Rachel!?.. Where are you Rachel!?" Your girlfriend isn't there and you start to wonder if it was just a weird dream... Now you remember the warning that a village man told you: "Something mysterious is going on in the mountains, don't go there! If you do, it's on your own risk." Obviously it's too late to listen to that now...

Trailer

We'd recommend you to watch our trailer on youtube in 720p full-screen rather than watching it embedded here.

Screenshots (More on Mod DB)
Spoiler below!
[Image: amnesia2012032019535732.png]

[Image: amnesia2012032019525632.png]

[Image: amnesia2012032019495584.png]

[Image: 42327.png]
Hey it was a really cool story or at least the beginning i recorded 14min of it and uploaded it on youtbe here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsGYjuzV8M0
would be cool if u could check it out and give me some feedback
also if u liked it give me a thumbs up and/or subsrcibe if u wanna see more of that story or other storys

ps: i know my englsih is not perfect im from sweden
05-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Find
eXtremePuppetsHD Offline

Threads: 0

Really cool story i just recorded my second part of the story pls go and check it out and pls give me some feedback Blush

Puppet till i die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: sesamestreetgangster.jpg]
05-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Find
Imevil23 Offline

Threads: 23

After looking through countless custom stories, I've chosen yours to kick off my Amnesia series on youtube again!
Not only that, but it's my 100th video special! So if you have 50 min. of free time, why not check out video? Oh yeah, and it's only part one of the special too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W4mWvNRtSU

05-15-2012, 02:17 AM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

Great custom story, by far one of the most enjoyable ones I've played yet. However the lever puzzle was purely frustrating, it took me five minutes to realise I wasn't supposed to use the roman numericals correctly and the two middle levers I just played around with untill I got them right, couldn't find anything in the notes about when they moved into the house.

Other than that, this was a great playthrough, good job.
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2012, 09:03 AM by Traggey.)
05-15-2012, 09:02 AM
Find
MrErkky Offline

Threads: 3

It's great that so many of you choose to make a youtube playthrough of this mod and I really enjoy watching them!
(05-15-2012, 09:02 AM)Traggey Wrote: Great custom story, by far one of the most enjoyable ones I've played yet. However the lever puzzle was purely frustrating, it took me five minutes to realise I wasn't supposed to use the roman numericals correctly and the two middle levers I just played around with untill I got them right, couldn't find anything in the notes about when they moved into the house.

Thank you and I'm glad you liked it! Of course you can find the answer to when they moved into the house, but maybe you missed to pick up that diary extract. However, we wanted to make a difficult ending puzzle and if you aren't in to that kind of puzzles you can
Spoiler below!
let her die.
But it's on your conscience...

05-15-2012, 11:51 AM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

(05-15-2012, 11:51 AM)MrErkky Wrote: It's great that so many of you choose to make a youtube playthrough of this mod and I really enjoy watching them!
(05-15-2012, 09:02 AM)Traggey Wrote: Great custom story, by far one of the most enjoyable ones I've played yet. However the lever puzzle was purely frustrating, it took me five minutes to realise I wasn't supposed to use the roman numericals correctly and the two middle levers I just played around with untill I got them right, couldn't find anything in the notes about when they moved into the house.

Thank you and I'm glad you liked it! Of course you can find the answer to when they moved into the house, but maybe you missed to pick up that diary extract. However, we wanted to make a difficult ending puzzle and if you aren't in to that kind of puzzles you can
Spoiler below!
let her die.
But it's on your conscience...
Well I did manage to save Rigi!
Check out the process of me wanting to rip your ( The creators ) Head off.

Make sure you keep making stories. *pat* One massive step up from the pony stories have been taken with this mod.
05-15-2012, 12:15 PM
Find
CrazyShootin Offline

Had tons of people suggest this story to me, it looks very promising. I will have a run trough it as soon as possible! Smile

05-15-2012, 02:36 PM
Website Find
MrErkky Offline

(05-15-2012, 12:15 PM)Traggey Wrote: Well I did manage to save Rigi!
Check out the process of me wanting to rip your ( The creators ) Head off.

Make sure you keep making stories. *pat* One massive step up from the pony stories have been taken with this mod.
Haha, I had really fun watching you play and get pissed over the puzzle. The funny thing is that you even read the part where it said that they moved in 30 years ago Smile Anyways, those crashes in the end you got is very annyoing and I really don't know the cause of that. It never happend to me or my beta testers. If I come up with a solution I will release an update to ensure that it doesn't happen to upcoming players.

(05-15-2012, 02:36 PM)CrazyShootin Wrote: Had tons of people suggest this story to me, it looks very promising. I will have a run trough it as soon as possible! Smile

Have fun! Smile

05-15-2012, 05:28 PM
Find