Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[spoilers] Past Worm, got hand, no idea what to do now
Koradris Offline

Threads: 1
[spoilers] Past Worm, got hand, no idea what to do now

So I just killed the worm and it gave me the hand I needed for the library. The problem is that I have not got the eye, I have not managed to get into the infirmary (no idea how to do that) and I can not seem to do anything with the cards in the computer room because they appear to be broken.

Any idea on what should I do now? The only new thing I have found is a dead body when I got out of the machine room and heard some smartass remark from the voice in my head, but other than that nothing has changed.

Please help me, I had been stuck in Overture a couple of times too, but this is starting to get frustrating.
02-13-2008, 11:20 PM
Find
NeroAngelos Offline

Threads: 3
RE: [spoilers] Past Worm, got hand, no idea what to do now

Spoiler below!
you need to do the cards first, go to the computer room, instead of going right to the computers, go left, there's a room...i'll let you figure out the rest..unless you get stuck again Smile
02-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Find
Koradris Offline

Threads: 1
RE: [spoilers] Past Worm, got hand, no idea what to do now

Ok I finally found the saw, thanks for the help

Spoiler below!
I must be blind, I had not seen it in that stupid arms room and I must have checked a dozen times Tongue
02-13-2008, 11:53 PM
Find