Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Is homosexuality okay?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
85.98%
92 85.98%
No
14.02%
15 14.02%
Total 107 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sexuality
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: Sexuality

*looks at the pool* Who the fuck voted homosexuality isn't ok?! I dare you you square heads! I double dare you!

Warning! Wall Of Text Incoming!!!

I am gonna be very honest whit every one here, if you understand what I am about to say well fine, if you don't... well fine. As an atheist kid that haves grown in a catholic family (who were very kind for not baptizing me as a kid, wend I could not understand what that meant), I came to a simple conclusion about Christians as well as any other religion out there. There is no right religion, some people (not saying all of them) that grow whit a religion, they usually were baptized or his penis was cut or any other act that in the end meant to be (you now belong to me bitch!) is usually done wend people are kids. why? its not because if you die as a baby and you are not baptized you will go to hell. its because wend we are young, its easier for religions and organizations to mold us as they see fit. why doesn't the pope like condoms? because that lesser the people who follow his religion lesser the money the church gets. for 2000 years since the coming of Christians, Christianity only brought death, injustice and ignorance (ironically those things that the church has done were the same their own bible said not to do).

Its funny to think that the roman empire was completely ok whit homosexuals, it was accepted and even one of their emperors, roman emperor Hadrian was gay, and at the same time one of the greatest emperors in their history. the romans were completely ok whit religious diversity (except for Christians but I'll explain that in a bit) the roman empire was an incredible open minded people compared whit our modern society. they even started to realize the sun was the center of the solar system and not earth. they knew earth was round! yet whit the coming of Christianity all it has done was to retard people's mentality for almost 2000 years!(i Recommend watching to movie "Ágora" or better understanding of this) because think about it! since the coming of Christianity we humans as a people did not advance that much over the last 2000 years have we? we just restarted to advance wend the steam machine was invented! over these 2000 years all we have done was to prey for something to happen instead of doing it and people, every one that follows Christianity as their religion, every single one! have spit on Jesus face!

Why you might ask, well I'll explain. Jesus was not the son of a being from another dimension (AKA God), he's mother was not a virgin! Jesus was just a simple man like you and me, but unlike people on his age, he saw injustice from the Romans towards their slaves, he did not accept that such a great empire could have as a base of their society slaves. it was unfair for them just because they were sons of a slaves they should be slaves as well. So Jesus wanted to fight that! in our time, if someone haves an idea to change a society for a greater good, we usually turn to politics right? yes we do. but Jesus could not do this because he was not officially Roman, and as you should know if you were not Roman you could never take part of any kind of political post, therefore Jesus turned himself to the only resort of spreading his ideas, and that is founding a religion (because as i said Romans were open minded about religions and at the start they were ok whit Christianity (but it was only at first)) but why did the Romans started to chase Christians? blaming the Jews seems the most obvious reason, but it was not all that. it was because of Christians standing for equality, which means there should be no social ranks, and he says thise by making his God to judge people equally wend they die, in a way Jesus could be considered the founder of a proto-Communism. Jesus was a great man but the problem was that people in their ignorance did not completely understood his message and follow the bible as if everything written there was true, and powerful men took advantage of the Bible to control people (and its not just the religion, companies and governments do these as well whether you believe it or not).

ok but to have a conclusion that haves to do whit sexuality. People! you SHOULD NOT take literally everything its written on the bible! the bible is full of crap sometimes, you just need to understand the core message of it and that is to be fair to every one, not to hate, to care for others! and thats it! the bible is not worthy to follow as a religious book. it good however to have some moral ideas about how we should treat each other, no matter the race, gender, and sexuality, this is what Jesus really wanted us to understand! not that a god made us, or that Evolution is bullshit for Christians or that the black color is the mark that god gave to Cain for killing his brother (i might have said the name wrong) and all that bullshit! What Jesus wanted us to understand is that we all should be equals!

I hope you guys understood what i meant whit the wall of text and i am sorry if i made some grammar mistakes here and there.

thank you for reading!
06-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Website Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

(06-11-2012, 03:01 PM)CrazyArts Wrote: I don't think it's right because i am a christian,
Retard answerer is retard.

"I don't think Evolution exist because God made us all* me: look at dogs and how much they have changed from wolfs, if we can change them in a couple of years imagine the earth for thousands.

"The Sun can't be the center of the universe! because if it was Jesus wouldn't be born on earth but yes on the center of the universe!"

"Black Men are inferior to White men cuss Adam and Eve were white" me: you do know that Mankind started on Africa and the first humans were actually black right?

"Women are inferior to Men and should serve them because Eve was made out of Adam's rib" me: you do know that the earlier versions of the bible stated that Men and Women were created as equals right? OH right the church likes to censure stuff to control people more easily... silly me how could i have forget that!

I am sick of people justifying they statments whit contant references to their religion. it is stupid and simple minded.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2012, 04:04 PM by Danny Boy.)
06-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Website Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

"homosexuality is unnatural" what makes you think that? homosexuality exists since men existed. some animals can also have homosexual tendencies.

Besides what is Natural for you? being Heterosexual or Homosexual is a result of a simple hormonal change in the womb. if you state that homosexuality is unnatural then heterosexuality should be unnatural as well!
06-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Website Find
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246

Yes, only cute lesbians are OK.
06-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Find
imgoneimdead Offline
Señor Member

Threads: 23

(06-11-2012, 03:44 PM)Danarogon Wrote: *looks at the pool* Who the fuck voted homosexuality isn't ok?! I dare you you square heads! I double dare you!

Warning! Wall Of Text Incoming!!!

(Wall of text)

I hope you guys understood what i meant whit the wall of text and i am sorry if i made some grammar mistakes here and there.

thank you for reading!

That was Interesting to read. I have never paid attention to any of that stuff... My mind is always set to things I've experienced and my future.

(06-11-2012, 04:10 PM)Googolplex Wrote: Yes, only cute lesbians are OK.

Are you fucking serious?
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2012, 04:15 PM by imgoneimdead.)
06-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

(06-11-2012, 04:04 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 04:02 PM)Danarogon Wrote: "homosexuality is unnatural" what makes you think that? homosexuality exists since men existed. some animals can also have homosexual tendencies.

Besides what is Natural for you? being Heterosexual or Homosexual is a result of a simple hormonal change in the womb. if you state that homosexuality is unnatural then heterosexuality should be unnatural as well!
Not in that sense, failed to explain myself. Heterosexuality produces children which I consider the natural outcome of sex (other than pleasure) and Homosexuality means that children cannot be made thus "unnatural".
Ok i now understand what you mean.

But I like to think that, there is nothing "natural" everything can change in our universe, there are no real "natural rules" there are only possible outcomes, a baby can be born a man, a women or neither and their sexuality can change no matter the sex. there are no rules nor nothing natural. there are only multiple results, a man and a women after having sex can have a baby yes! and? whats the the big deal? its not because of it being natural or not, its simple because a sperm can join a ovule making a new DNA combination. if we really wanted to we could make a women to get pregnant from another women makeing her DNA join the other women's ovule. therefore if you can change whats "natural" it means there isn't anything "natural" to begin whit. the universe has no rules. its just one big sandbox where we have to possibilities to do whatever we want. why do you think philosophers and politicians have problems in having consensus in any kid of subject whatsoever? its because there is non, moral, ethic, good, evil, natural, and unnatural are simple concepts made by men that sand for nothing in the universe. we are completely free to fill the universe whit whatever we want.

(06-11-2012, 04:10 PM)Googolplex Wrote: Yes, only cute lesbians are OK.
sorry but i actually loled to this.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2012, 04:23 PM by Danny Boy.)
06-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Website Find
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19

I'm not against homosexuality. However I'm also quite tired of people using arguments like "it's natural" or "it's unnatural", such things have little relevance to human society.
06-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Find
imgoneimdead Offline
Señor Member

Threads: 23

I have one thing left to say. Nyan cat rule 34. Oops.
06-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(06-11-2012, 03:57 PM)Danarogon Wrote:

Retard answerer is retard.

"I don't think Evolution exist because God made us all* me: look at dogs and how much they have changed from wolfs, if we can change them in a couple of years imagine the earth for thousands.

"The Sun can't be the center of the universe! because if it was Jesus wouldn't be born on earth but yes on the center of the universe!"

"Black Men are inferior to White men cuss Adam and Eve were white" me: you do know that Mankind started on Africa and the first humans were actually black right?

"Women are inferior to Men and should serve them because Eve was made out of Adam's rib" me: you do know that the earlier versions of the bible stated that Men and Women were created as equals right? OH right the church likes to censure stuff to control people more easily... silly me how could i have forget that!

I am sick of people justifying they statments whit contant references to their religion. it is stupid and simple minded.
Danaragon from where did you pull those statements out, if you havent made them up you picked them from the worst kind of religious people there is.

Bible teaches that we are equal, therefore black people are not less worthy than whites and women and not less worthy than men. And whoever said that.. IF someone said that has no clue in what he believes.

And as for your wall of text. Please for the love of god, know the difference between politics and religion. Religion was abused, miss-used by politicans so they can control the people. They did not allow education because they didnt want the people to realise that bible does not infact say : Give us taxes, or you go to hell. Fight for me, or you go to hell.

Bible was not created by politicans, so its purpose was definatly not to dominate people.
It says that everyone is equal
it does NOT allow killing, rape or theft.

If people were educated enough to know how to read or to understand the bible, they would resist against the leaders, as they would find out that bible does not threaten that if you dont devote yourself to the lord that owns the land you go to hell.

Anyone that kills "in the name of God" is not a christian, because he is breaking the "do not kill" commandment.

Those that started crusades, inquisition and anything violent like that, broke every rule in the bible and they cant be christians.

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
06-11-2012, 04:26 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

(06-11-2012, 04:22 PM)Dagrocks Wrote: I have one thing left to say. Nyan cat rule 34. Oops.
damn you.... just.... just... i just want to UNSEE...
06-11-2012, 04:28 PM
Website Find