Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Do Not Drink Too Much
MatiaSika Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Do Not Drink Too Much

(06-08-2012, 03:17 AM)pil Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 12:16 AM)MatiaSika Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 11:11 PM)pil Wrote: Here is my playthrough http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46RPsvlzp8c

I liked the story, I thought it would be a lot shorter than it really was. No real problems or anything besides some texture glitches.

Spoiler below!
I also had trouble finding that pot, I guess I didn't look hard enough. Also I think the best part was the torture chamber at the end. Good story.

Thanks Smile

Good to hear that you liked it Smile When there is coming another parts of playthrough? Smile

I liked part 1
Thanks! And the other parts will be available in a day or so. If I am able to render more than 1 part at once, I'll try to upload a part per day.

Okay, i try to wait some.. Big Grin

(06-08-2012, 12:26 AM)Unearthlybrutal Wrote: Täytyypä tämä testata jossai vaihees ku o enemmä aikaa Smile

Kannattaa koittaa, oon saanu siitä lähes tulkoon vain hyvää palautetta. Suosittelen! Smile

Follow me on twitter or like my page on facebook
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2012, 08:40 AM by MatiaSika.)
06-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Website Find
MatiaSika Offline

(06-07-2012, 11:11 PM)pil Wrote: Here is my playthrough http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46RPsvlzp8c

I liked the story, I thought it would be a lot shorter than it really was. No real problems or anything besides some texture glitches.

Spoiler below!
I also had trouble finding that pot, I guess I didn't look hard enough. Also I think the best part was the torture chamber at the end. Good story.

Nice Let's play! I enjoyed. Smile May I link those let's plays to my description?

06-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Website Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

I was playing it all good and dandy, up until I got to the
Spoiler below!
levers. I checked play throughs to know what to do, and I did exactly as they did, but the door still didn't go up...

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2012, 05:55 PM by RawkBandMan.)
06-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

(06-10-2012, 05:54 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: I was playing it all good and dandy, up until I got to the
Spoiler below!
levers. I checked play throughs to know what to do, and I did exactly as they did, but the door still didn't go up...
Spoiler below!
There must be I and IV down, and II, III, V up.

06-10-2012, 07:50 PM
Website Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31

People should not include stuff from Justine in their custom stories Sad

not everyone has that dlc.

Hi.
06-10-2012, 07:52 PM
Website Find
MatiaSika Offline

My new Custom Story "I Got Invited" is coming tomorrow. Smile
I hope many of you will play it Smile

06-18-2012, 09:51 PM
Website Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

Review (Some spoilers):

Story - Feels like another generic Amnesia story.

Intro - very sudden, poor grammar first strikes here!

Mapping - Not much detail (except for a few rooms), a lot of areas that don't make sense. A lot of issues, one in particular is use of billboards; they cut through a lot of walls. Some welder issues (especially in the cellar area). Planes we scrunched together, I suggest using plane ties to "space them out". Mapping quality generally seemed to improve as the levels progressed; I found this interesting.

Lighting- Not much contrast or color in the lighting; seems that there are no spotlights/boxlights. In fact, it feels like you didn't use any ambient lights at all; just the natural light that comes off of candles/torches. Lots of light leaking through walls as well.

Scares - Poofers, generic monster+closet encounters, jumpscares (i.e. iron maiden sound effect for no discernible reason)

Spelling/Grammar - At points made it very difficult to understand the story; I'd suggest Sumer's grammar revision services Tongue

Puzzles - Well done.

Sounds - Little/no ambient sounds.

Music - Some areas with no music, but good music choices for each area that did have it.

Overall Rating - 3/5, better than many other available custom stories, but there is still plenty of room for improvement. Keep up the good work!

I rate it 3 memes.
06-19-2012, 02:29 AM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

(06-19-2012, 02:29 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: Review (Some spoilers):

Story - Feels like another generic Amnesia story.

Intro - very sudden, poor grammar first strikes here!

Mapping - Not much detail (except for a few rooms), a lot of areas that don't make sense. A lot of issues, one in particular is use of billboards; they cut through a lot of walls. Some welder issues (especially in the cellar area). Planes we scrunched together, I suggest using plane ties to "space them out". Mapping quality generally seemed to improve as the levels progressed; I found this interesting.

Lighting- Not much contrast or color in the lighting; seems that there are no spotlights/boxlights. In fact, it feels like you didn't use any ambient lights at all; just the natural light that comes off of candles/torches. Lots of light leaking through walls as well.

Scares - Poofers, generic monster+closet encounters, jumpscares (i.e. iron maiden sound effect for no discernible reason)

Spelling/Grammar - At points made it very difficult to understand the story; I'd suggest Sumer's grammar revision services Tongue

Puzzles - Well done.

Sounds - Little/no ambient sounds.

Music - Some areas with no music, but good music choices for each area that did have it.

Overall Rating - 3/5, better than many other available custom stories, but there is still plenty of room for improvement. Keep up the good work!

Well, I'm working with my new CS, so I try to invaste in sounds, lightning and details. Smile Thanks for feedback!

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2012, 09:34 PM by MatiaSika.)
06-27-2012, 09:33 PM
Website Find
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 44

Somehow, by looking at the name of this story I knew it would be made by a finn.

Voice actor

Painful shadows

06-30-2012, 03:23 PM
Website Find
MatiaSika Offline

(06-30-2012, 03:23 PM)kartanonperuna Wrote: Somehow, by looking at the name of this story I knew it would be made by a finn.

Haha Tongue And you can think if it is good or bad.. Tongue
Ja mä otan tuon ihan kohteliaisuutena Big Grin

06-30-2012, 09:56 PM
Website Find